Skip to main content

a Rainy Wednesday...

It's actually a miracle - when I hear Mass last Sunday at Sanctuario de San Jose - there was a prayer that was said towards the end of the Mass. The prayer was asking for rain. After a few hours - it did rain. Cats and dogs actually! :)

I could just imagine the number of people who prayed together for the rains to come!! Wow!

Anyhoooo.. My Wednesday was greeted with the sound of strong rains, I looked outside the window to check if it was just my imagination or if it was the real thing! It was the real thing - when I went down to the office - my mom told me 'Di, all our PLDT phones are dead!' My goodness! We rely on the telephone for business! Yikes!

You see - we have a total of 4 lines - 3 of which are PLDT Lines. Okay - so what now? I knew that I should call PLDT's hotline - but what phone will I use? The Bayantel won't recognize the number - it will just lead me to Bayantel's repair service! So what do I do now? Such a HUGE dilema! First, to make sure that it was just not our phones that are dead - I tried calling our neighbors - and it seems that all their lines are dead too! Yikes! What to do right? Good thing, a friend of my mom was willing to call PLDT to ask for assistance and repair for us! But you see - it's been hours already - and yet - NO ONE has come to repair. I know it's asking too much for them to personally call us - but, still I was sort of optimistic they'd fix the lines within the day.

I remember having to write someone at PLDT - her name's Cristita - I don't know how I got her email address but I swear - she's THE person to contact whenever there's a PLDT problem. She acts fast and replies fast! And so I emailed her, MVP - the email that I have, their Customer Service email, Ms. Bolido (of PDI) and two other PLDT people to tell them that we need our phones repaired. It just dawned to me that if you're a Bayantel subscriber - there is NO WAY FOR YOU TO CONTACT ANY PLDT SERVICE HOTLINE! Anyways, I emailed them this morning - and till now - I still have not received ANY reply from them! What happened to the swift and reliable reply from Cris??

Think about it - if you had ONLY PLDT lines - and all of them are dead - and so are your neighbors phones - how the hell do you ask for repair and assistance? Diba?! There is really NO 7-DIGIT Number of PLDT for you to call when you have a problem with their service! You'll need to rely on your friends and relatives to help you report a repair or make a complaint! Isn't that a hassle for all PLDT subscriber? Dang it!!

It's already 5pm - the rains have not stopped, it's flooding - and still - NO sign of PLDT people. Not even a reply email!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....

Comments

  1. Text reliable friends and family to call 173 and report your dead line. :).

    The date of reporting it to 173 is important, that's the way to track your rebate. You actually have to ask for that (rebate) it's not automatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minds! Yup! I already called to ask in favorS!! :)

    I know about the rebate! You have to constantly call them to make kulit! about the rebate - You need to ask for it nga, they won't just give it out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAH! We currently both hate PLDT in our blogs! You know, 171 when dialled on Globelines... lead to Globelines customer service!!! Hahahah! How annoying is that? You can't complain to PLDT using other providers' lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hate them talaga!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w