Angels Kitchen

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My good friend Kath is the daughter of one of the owners - thus we usually dine here whenever we meet up. One thing I love about this resto is that they serve really yummy home cooked meals! They've just added more items to their menu! Yipee!

There seems to be a fad for the Fish Casseroles. I think Cook Book Kitchen started it; my brother told me that Moksha also has a yummy fish casserole, and now Angel's Kitchen has their own version! Coolness!! :)

I decided to order:

Parmesan Fish with Cesar Dressing


A closer look..


My Panget got this:

Spareribs with XO Rice
(he loved the XO Rice that he ordered another serving!)



Yummy yummy rice!


My BFF Kim had this:

Beef Pot Roast


Sel ordered the soup:

Laksa

Angel's Kitchen
Connecticut Street,
Greenhills
Tel. 721-8822

13 comments :

  1. THE POT ROAST LOOKS YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iya! My friend said it was!! Too bad I don't eat meat! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Di! I am a fan of Angel's kitchen too...pahingi discount! ;p hahahaha

    mukang ok nga yun XO RICE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im dining here tonight achie!! :) hehe post bday celeb with ica barkada Ü

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh also i forgot to add: must try the lamb curry!! it's soo goooddd

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI ,
    Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.Convert

    your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    Become proud owner of the (.com) own site.we provide you free website+ free web

    hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums

    scripts and many scripts)all the above services are absolutely free.
    You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
    Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
    regards
    www.hyperwebenable.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen! Tara!

    Hello Sakai! Thanks!

    Hiya Fran! Will tell Panget about the Lamb Curry, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny I live near GH but I've never been to this place (inspite of all the good things written about it). Your pics are making me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patty! Try it! Its yummy home cooked food!! :) Go go go!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love their binagoonan! pero heart attack from the fat after :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chico! Hahaha.. Thanks for dropping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. luvvvv AK! the ong's are good family friends and we love to have any excuse to eat there. best apple pie in town too!

    ReplyDelete