So here it goes!
- Went to the Promod Sale with Annie - was very disappointed! I just got 2 dresses! Sigh.. Hoping to see more new items! (even if they keep saying their stocks are already ALL OUT!) hahahaha
- Had dinner at Tong Yang! Haven't done this in a year! It was super fun - but at the end of the night we were all full and smelly!! Hahahaha... Next year again!!
- Had my pedi at CANS Greenhills by Riza! Love love love her!!
- Went to Forbes to reserve the Church for my inevitable wedding date! (Hahaha..)
- Hung out at Starbucks Magallanes (as my Panget went to Druid's Keep to get his 2 weeks worth of comic books and toys!)
- Went to Rustan's Makati - hoping to attend the Metro Weddings event - well, I was late - about 2 hours late! Hahahaha..
- Had dinner at Caprisiosa in GB3 - the pizza was great - but the pasta, well - it was really bad! No flavor at all! And the pasta was really really dry (even if I told them I didn't like my pasta too dry.. tsk.. tsk..)
- Went to watch the movie below (that was the only thing that garnered an individual entry!)
- Since my Panget was hungry from the disappointing dinner - we headed to Cafe Breton with good pal Fred! :)
- Went to Church, atteneded the 10:15am Mass and for the first time, I saw about 6 - 8 lay ministers in Church! The normal number was just 2-3. I guess they all wanted to catch the Pacquiao fight - thus, serve early - go home early too!!
- Had a very bad 'complimentary' lunch at the Astoria Plaza in Ortigas
- Endured 2 hours worth of 'convincing' to avail of the time share vacation owning promo! At the end of the whole thingie - I was lucky enough to claim my FREE accommodations!! :)
- I brought Tynee (one of Jenna's puppies) to his new home.. (I still miss him!)
- Had dinner with my Panget's brother, SIL and uber cute niece Elle at Omakase. Service was do-do, because there were so many people! Our orders didn't arrive on time and some were mixed up! Had to follow-up every once in a while.
- Capped the Sunday with a foot and back massage with my mom at Happy Family West Avenue (loved it!! as usual!)
How about you? How was your weekend? :)