Happy Birthday Raffle! Raffle! WINNERS!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FINALLY!!

After sorting through 2,600+ comments (my gosh, it wasn't as easy as I thought!  THANK YOU everyone for joining!!)  Here are the official winners for my Birthday Raffle! Raffle!


CONGRATULATIONS guys!!

The Footies - Do Re Mi

The Hand-ies - Kany

The Body-ies - Lourdes (suki ka na ha!!)

The Face-ies - Ana Marie

I will be sending you guys an email shortly!  Kindly reply as soon as you can!!

Again, THANK YOU to everyone who joined!!

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Happy birthday Didi! So happy I won again. You're right suki na nga ako. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Didi! So happy I won again. You're right suki na nga ako. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! Thanks Didi and I wish you a happy happy birthday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mayron bang chris sport sa SM sta mesa?

    ReplyDelete