Skip to main content

Disney Magiclip Dress + Accessories

There's a fad going on that I wasn't aware of - the Disney Princess Magic Clip Dresses.  During the recent trip, Kailee was screaming and jumping like crazy when she saw the clip dresses.  I thought she was just excited to see them - I didn't know that she has been watching youtube videos of those toys!  When I posted the picture on IG - friends commented telling me that a collection was in order, that I would like to be able to buy all the princesses in the clip dress series.  I took in passing, dismissing their *claims*.  Two days after, I was surprised to find out that my Panget was wanting to *collect* all for Kailee and that he bought all that he saw on display.  So I guess, it was my Panget who bit the bug.  Hahaha!!

Life was not the same.  I would try my luck in local toy stores for those princess that we don't have yet - specifically, Aurora of Sleeping Beauty.  It slipped my mind that there were other *princesses* Mulan, Pocahontas, Merida, and Jasmine!

A few days ago, I tagged along with Glaiza of Moomymusings.com to the RichPrime Trade Show.  I was quite excited because Glaiza mentioned that they were the ones who distributed the Disney Magiclip Dresses.  I think that was my main focus on the way to the venue.  Hahaha!  Kailee was very excited too!

We were toured around the trade show and I was impressed with the selection of toys, arts and crafts, apparel, and so much more.  This company truly has made their goal to make the kids of today very happy.  I must admit, I am so envious of kids today - there are so many many many selections to choose from.  The possibilities are endless!  OMG.  I was so overwhelmed.  I mean, these people mean business - and business for them is to be able to bring smiles to kids of all ages with various interests.  WOW.  Thank you RichPrime from bringing in these toys.  They really make my kids very happy.  Thank you!!





I will for sure be on the look out for these magiclip accessories, to add to Kailee's collection.  In all seriousness - I like these toys, they're plastic and they're practical.  You can interchange the dresses across all princesses!  Hahaha.. You can almost never do that to other toys, right?

Thank you Richprime Global Inc. for bringing in these wonderful toys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w