Skip to main content

My possible scenarios for the #OnTheWingsOfLove finale

As with all Pinoy Teleseryes, everything comes to a happy end.  No matter how many bombs were detonated, how many characters killed and have came out alive from nowhere.  Amnesias have come and gone.  Babies switched at birth, name it all those themes still have happy endings (even if they're crappy)



So for sure, I assumed this much with #OnTheWingsOfLove.  I was excited because I knew the ending was a wedding.  For a change - it was expected and something very happy, an event we'd all like to celebrate.  Imagine seeing a wedding outfit clad #JaDine.  Wow, diba?  Such eye candy!  I was very excited to be honest and really looking forward to the wedding finale. But then weeks ago, when #JaDine were shooting scenes in San Francisco.  It made me think - where were the kids?  Where was the *family*?

I was honestly suspicious, but then again - who knows?!  I remember being told that scenes on location are shot depending on what was needed.  So parang shoot lang ng shoot, let the editing handle it nalang.  Let's just TRUST that what will be given is great.  Have FAITH.

Then last week, it suddenly hit me.  Why was Simon put in the show?  What was his role in the dymanics of Cleah?  Why was there a need to have another character when the ending was for sure, a wedding?  I initially thought, okay - maybe they needed an added storyline to lengthen the show. Why was I not seeing wedding preps in the previews or snippets of the wedding via fan's IG feed.  I had a bad feeling.  A very very bad feeling.

My hunch was confirmed when they showed a teaser last Friday.  I have to admit, I never got to see last Friday's episode, but just by looking at my IG feed - I knew it.  I was correct with the bad feeling.  But you know what, I BELIEVE and TRUST the scriptwriter and director.  For sure they have a plan, well - they always have a plan.

It has to end where it all began

With this caption alone, I was already worried.  Kabado levels!!  Hahaha!!  I mean, end where it began?  What kind of ending?  I then suddenly had flashbacks of what I saw on IG - it made me ask, WHY?   But I tell you, TRUST and BELIEVE - I'm sure we'll be taken on a wonderful ride towards the end of #OnTheWingsOfLove #OTWOL.

Here are my possible scenarios:

Scenario 1:  Nanang will die and Leah will need to postpone the wedding.
I know, it's morbid - but I can't help but think of this as a reason to postpone the wedding.  So there Clark won't be able to accept that he's always second in Leah's life.

Scenario 2:  Leah will be sent to San Francisco to work
Leah needs this promotion, she has been telling Clark over and over again how important her family is.  Clark will stay because he can't leave his growing business here in the country.

Scenario 3:  Leah is inspired with Simon's success and wants to be like him
Leah will ask Clark to understand and patiently wait until she has established a career for herself before getting married.

In all of these scenarios - one thing is clear, a wedding will not happen.  Kawawa nanaman si Clark.  All I can think of is *gastos* and not his feelings because I know in the end, LOVE will find a way.  Hahaha!!

But it's quite right though - that it has to end where it all began.  It's a very good story line to be honest.  And I would LOVE to be entertained.  So I can't wait!  I'm excited!

As I said - TRUST & BELIEVE in the scriptwriters & directors.  For sure they have something in store for us.

Direk Tonette, Direk Jojo and Direk Dan - I believe in you guys like how I believe in JJ Abrams.  I know you guys won't fail me, nor fail us.

Salamat sa saya, sa tawa, sa luha, sa kurot sa puso.

Salamat!

Let's finish STRONG.

Comments

  1. I go for Scenario 2. Both Nanang and Tatang are showing signs of poor health, so Leah will be forced to go back to SanFo to work for her parents. (Kaya mukhang galit si Leah sa SanFo teaser kasi Clark couldn't understand this reason.) Meanwhile, Clark is tied to his work in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like my prediction, but it might be...
    Leah will have another moment of confusion. With her parents'health issue, and Simon getting in the way of Cleah, she'll make a decision to go back to SanFo. Cleah will take a break. Not sure if Simon will be involved with Leah. But, Clark will not be with her. Years will pass, and they'll meet again. Probably, patch things up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huwag naman gawin tong mala That Thing Called Tadhana with open ending! AYAW KO NG GANUN!!!


    After your scenario #1 Leah will join Simon on his Dubai adventure and with her talents, mapupunta sya sa SanFo.. while Clark.. hmmm what will happen to CLARK?!? Ayaw ko ng new look nya.. di bagay ang make up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w