Skip to main content

Why I don't want #JamesReid & #NadineLustre to be a REAL couple..

I have gushed and gushed again and again about how much I am so in LIKE with the loveteam of #JamesReid and #NadineLustre aka #JaDine.

Last night, my Instagram feed was flooded with images and videos from #JamesReid & #NadineLustre 's feed in their own IG accounts.  #JaDine is always a good bait for me to click - so I did and what I saw my gosh - made me super duper duper KILIG!




These two recently went to the US to shoot some scenes for I can only guess, their show #OnTheWingsOfLove.  I was surprised to see how much this team up has gained a following.  While exiting the airport, they were swarmed with fans!  I pity those who were exiting the arrival hall with them not knowing who they were because they were literally pushed aside and shoved and screamed at.  Hahaha!  It was that intense.  Who would have thought that just months prior, they didn't have this much following nor were they welcomed like superstars!  I was in awe of the support that they got.  I never expected that they'd have a welcoming committee with fans waiting in the arrival halls with tarps and signs and screams!!  I'm sure it was an overwhelming experience for them too.

The recent posts for both #JamesReid and #NadineLustre have piqued the curiosity of everyone.  Let me tell you this - these two celebrities have perfected the marketing of their love team.  When I say Love Team - I mean the both of them.  Both know how to lure fans in their world, they know what to post and WHEN to post images to pull you into their world.  I confess - I am one of those who is constantly pulled into their love team.  In Tagalog - BENTANG BENTA sa akin.  Have you seen the video above?  My gulay gosh gosh - it was like a wedding pre-nup video!  Hahaha..  Watch it and tell me, kinilig ka rin diba???

I have said it before - I love watching them together.  I realized the other day that I don't think I'd want to see them teamed up with other actors.  I just CAN'T (for the life of me) imagine them without each other, I just can't!  This leads me to think that - since I don't want them to separate - I don't want them to be together in real life.  There I said it.

BUT WAIT - LET ME EXPLAIN.  I don't want them to be together because in real life - couples have problems, couples have heartaches, couples break up.  There are so many team ups that have ended in separation and I swear - I don't want them both to suffer that same fate.  Well, yes there are a few reel couples who have ended up together but how many were they? 1? 2?  I don't want them to be a statistic.  Showbiz has a LOT of temptations so please, wag nalang.  That's the reason why I don't wish them to be together in real life YET.  Maybe in 10 years, when they're finished with their career goals, they can give a chance to new artists - that's when I would agree for them to be together.  Take note ha, this is only MY OPINION on the matter.

The #JaDine team up is magical.  Truly magical.  They have put two people together who know how to work the crowd and the fans.  They're smart brilliant at luring the fans in their team up.  I feel it's calculated and well though of but hey, I am not complaining.  I'm admiring their strategies even!  Sa totoo lang, pwede silang gawan ng Marketing Research plan on why their team up works!  Look at them, they have endorsement deals here and there.  Compare their team up to the others, they are still soaring while the others have plateaued already and losing traction.

Look at how #JaDine keeps us guessing - are they or aren't they?  They hold hands.  Arms are around the other's waist or shoulder.  They're seen shopping together.  They have messages for one another.  They throw knowing looks at one another.  ANG SARAP LANG NILA PANOORIN.  I tell you, BRILLIANT!  Brilliant talaga how the entice the fans and keeps us guessing!  Most of the fans I know are going crazy analyzing things!  Hahaha..  Watch their #OTWOLBTS (Behind the Scenes) and you'll see what I mean.  They kiss each other in the scenes without it being awkward.  They're just a joy to watch, I swear!  I can watch it over and over again.  They make you laugh, cry and feel KILIG all the time.

So there, I don't want them to be together in real life for the sole reason that I am SELFISH.  Because I love watching them together!  And I don't want them paired with other actors in other projects!  Hahahaha.  Kasi, imagine, if a break up happens - wala ng #JaDine na mapapanood.  There will be an awkward cloud surrounding them and things will never ever be the same.  So you choose - REEL or REAL?  I'll choose REEL anytime, hands down.

BUT BUT BUT if it happens, then.  GOOD!  Hahaha..  I'm confusing ba?  Well, I just don't want them to be pressured to be together.  I super believe that if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.

So James Reid and Nadine Lustre - just keep doing what you're doing.  KILIG pa more!  Let your fans enjoy your team up.  Tandaan, when you think of becoming a REAL couple remember this *Didi @candishhh wants us to be REEL lang*  Hahaha!!  As if naman kilala nila ako diba?  Hahaha!!!

Click THIS LINK to see the video of their ParisianXMilano.  IBANG LEVEL - taob yung Maggie Wilson-Victor Consunji *steamy* video.  Hahahaha!!  See how these two darlings keep us guessing??  ANOBEAR?!?!



Comments

  1. Wow! Finally found a blogger who apparently is a JaDine fan. Like me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mas lalo akong kinikilig sa Jadine while reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w