Skip to main content

Oh, Baby Foot? Ooooooh, Baby Foot!

I have seen Baby Foot on my friend's IG feeds.  They look really really really interesting.  Well, especially for me - I have my usual foot spa and pedi every two weeks.  The reason why I have it is because one, I'm lazy to cut my own toe nails (sorry, TMI!) and two, my heels are always so dry that it needs to get filed and scrubbed.




Late last year, when a friend organized a private sale, I finally jumped and bought myself a Baby Foot pack.  I kept it on my table and looked at it every singe day since buying it.  Kailee was already wondering why I haven't opened the pack.  The real reason was - FEAR.  Yes, looking at the images on the pretty box, well - it looked painful, the peeling I mean.  I guess I've experienced over scrubbing/filing of my heels in the past that my heels felt raw whenever I walked.  I asked friends repeatedly, already bordering to being overly kulit if the process was painful, they answered me with a resounding - NO PAIN!

So before 2016 ended, I decided to try it.  I thought to myself, it's now or never.  I even contemplated before if it was worth doing the Baby Foot thing while abroad but decided against it.  So after Christmas, right after a foot spa pedi, I decided to try Baby Foot.  Why after a foot spa?  Well, I thought to myself - I wanted to see it my feet would still peel.  (I was hoping they'd still peel)

So I remember it was on the evening of December 29 that I finally tried Baby Foot.  It honestly felt a bit unusual, seeing as it was just a plastic sock that I needed to wear - there was some sort of liquidy gel inside - and that it'll work some magic on my heels and feet.  But I was ready.  Game on!

I followed the instructions to a T - took a bath first, then dried my feet, then wore the plastic sock/booties and then wore regular socks over it.  Let it stay on for 30 minutes (I had it on for 45 minutes) then wash your feet after and wait.  During the soaking & wait I was moving my toes every so often - just to make sure that all those gel get into my feet even in between the toes, paniguardo ba.

So I waited, the next day and the next.  The box said 2-7 days after, it will start peeling.  On my 3rd day, I got a bit worried as they haven't started peeling yet.  I remembered my friend Cai telling me to wear closed shoes - so I did, for the next days.  On the 5th day, I noticed very little peeling, well my feet looked dry (but not raw) and the peeling was very very minimal.  On the 6th day - that's when it all started to look promising.

I didn't get to record which days the peeling were, but this is what my feet looked like as the days progressed.  I AM APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY OF THE IMAGES.  Remember, these are my feet - and I need to post pictures not because I want to, but because I want to show you and prove to you that Baby Foot really works.  So my sincerest apologies on the images.  Hahaha









So, for the record - Baby Foot REALLY WORKS.  My feet especially the soles are now softer and there are no dry patches.  Even the skin on the side of the toe nails which most nail techs cut out - have become softer.  I swear, this is better than getting your foot scrubbed.  Now I'm having second thoughts to having a pedicure done because I'm sure my manicurista will cut out skin again (these cut skin have the tendency to dry up and thicken, diba?)

There are no stings, no raw skin feeling, it's completely PAINLESS.  I was so tempted to apply lotion because the soles looked really dry (I repeat, no pain!) and also the URGE to peel it off - please don't.  The reason behind this is that the skin will peel when it gotten *soft* already.  If it hasn't peeled, it means it's not yet done *changing*, hahaha!!  The only down side really, is the shedding, but you know what - I won't care once you see the result.  I recommended you wear closed shoes because the dry peeling skin is not a very nice sight to see.  Hihi.. Be prepared to shed all over the place.  My Panget and the kids would always say *Yuck* when they see my feet.

I'm very happy with this product because FINALLY there's a new method of softens my heels without having to file off the thick and dry skin every so often.  I like too that there are two sizes (Medium and Large), I got the large because I didn't want to compute anymore the size of my feet - and in case the smaller one doesn't fit, it's another problem right?  One set costs P830.00, for me that's quite reasonable if you compare me getting a foot spa every 2 weeks!

Here is Baby Foot PH's Facebook Page.  Browse and see where you can get them.

There is still pag-asa in all of us adults to have baby soft feet!!

Comments

  1. I'm not yet peeling!! Try ko the closed shoes trick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closed shoes Chessy is para hindi eye sore! hahahaha... :)

      Delete
  2. Gusto ko nyan, ang panget ng paa ko e!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want!! haha. KAso ang mahal niya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very beautiful feet. Post more pictures of your feet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w