Skip to main content

My Birthday Raffle!! (easier way to win!)

Image borrowed from THIS site

Let's make this raffle easier for you guys!!!

Let's take out a certain part on condition #1..

Here's the new and improved condition for the raffle!!

1. Leave a comment on my blog - any positive comment will do!! You can leave as many comment as you want. (the more comments you make, the more chances of winning!)
2. Then send me an email at candishhh.contest@gmail.com with a subject : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDI! (one email is enough for one nickname with multiple comments)
3. Indicate the following details:
.....a) Nickname: Your nickname/name on your comment (so I will know, it's you!)
.....b) Complete Name: Fist and last name please
.....c) Contact Number: your number will be kept confidential

Contest will run from today until 11:59pm of January 24, 2010

The WINNER will be picked from the pool of comments and will be announced on my birthday - January 25, 2010!


Good luck guys!

Please read the mechanics carefully and follow them as incomplete entries are automatically disqualified!

Comments

  1. Hi Didi! Wow.. I'm the first one to drop a line... =) Well I wish you a happy birthday and more power on your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! :)
    anyway nice layout/template..so cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you more birthdays to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you and thanks for celebrating it with us by having a raffle contest :)

    I hope to win this time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Didi!! More birthdays to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here again! Advance happy birthday and more birthdays to come =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Didi!

    advanced happy bday!

    first time here on your blog, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish you more gastronomic adventures to come!

    you really have a nice blog... (" ,)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many many happy returns of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful day and fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just found a bday message.. Hope you like it!

    A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

    – Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another birthday wish! hope I'll have a chance to meet you personally someday! =) More power

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another day, another advanced birthday greeting from me!

    Wish you more blog posts this year! hihi so that we can read more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, wait. Do we still have to guess your age?

    Thanks! I've sent you an email already...

    Good Day!

    January 18, 2010 4:19 PM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to you didi! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday,Didi!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish we could hear from you Didi...

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. advanced happy birthday didi, i wish you good health :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi didi, it takes a long time to grow young! have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you for this early birthday treat to your readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i wish I can also have this kind of giveaway when my bday comes...

    it's really nice of you to give something to us, your readers...


    Cheer up!

    (",)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmmm... you've given me an idea on what to do on my bday... it's still far but i might give something, too!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ilang tulog na lang birthday mo na.. Advance Happy birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. 5 days nalang at birthday mo na!! at dahil diyan, happy birthdaaaaay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great blog you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  28. More birthdays to come!!Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. May you have more blessings to come on your birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Five more days na lang pla... parang ilang araw pa lang nung ngstart ako mgcomment dito.. ang blis...

    anyways... wish you more food trips and makeup tricks and more musings for your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  31. 5 more days, so can I blog about it?

    I wish you could reply...

    (" ,)

    Stay Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. God bless you more on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Candish! Advance Happy Birthday! ka bday mo pa pala dad ko, meaning mabait and matalino, weee. Bday ko din nung 20, pareho tau Aquarian. Cheers to us! Wishing you peace, love and more money, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  34. May u have a blast on your birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Didi, you've got a colorful and informative blog!=)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy birthday in advance! =) God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow, tomorrow na!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Three hours to go and it will be your birthday!

    Wish you have a lot of surprises for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice prize! I hope I can win the item! Finger cross! :)

    Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  40. 25th na!!! Happy na Birthday pa!

    Happy Birthday!!!

    (", )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...