Skip to main content

Rockwell Primaries' 53 Benitez pops up in Megamall!

I have been passing by Rockwell Primaries' 53 Benitez whenever we try and cut across the EDSA traffic coming from QC.  The first thing that I noticed was the By Pass road they have on the corner of P.Tuazon and C.Benitez Street.  I thought it was really nice, that they made this By Pass road for motorist.  It somehow eases the intersection - I thought to myself that the people behind this property are actually very socially responsible because, let's be honest - creating this By Pass road will cut a portion of their property, plus - they won't be recognized by the government.  Yet, they did this - to help ease the traffic.

Condos are mushrooming almost everywhere.  One thing I noticed though, is that most layouts are quite odd.  I've seen the layout of a posh condo unit in Taguig and I was baffled at why the layout was not simple - it was confusing and it wasn't able to utilize the area PLUS there were exposed beams and oddly located posts.  I assumed that all condos were like that - they had an odd layout.

I first encountered a 53 Benitez pop up through the blogs of mommy friends.  I thought it was brilliant because one will get a chance to see what an actual unit looks and feels like.  I like the idea that you can walk through the set-up as if it was a real unit.  Whoever thought of this - I swear - brilliant idea!  I have never heard of any property giant doing a pop up (in a mall or another venue aside from their model units) to showcase the property.  So when I got an invitation to see the pop up, I had to go and see it for myself!




I was assisted by the very charming Joel.  I was really impressed with what I saw.  The layout was really neat, simple and very practical.  There are no tiny nook and cranny - but instead wide spaces that can be utilized and enjoyed.  To be honest, all of my assumptions on the layout of current condominium units were thrown out the door!  Apparently there are still developers who make clean and simple layouts!  Great job Rockwell Primaries!  The walk through also helped me appreciate the pop up even more.  I think that's the primary purpose of a pop-up and walk through, to make clients have a feel and be able to visual what its like inside the actual unit.  I like that the furniture was kept simple - it makes you appreciate the space even more.

53 Benitez is a mid-rise development of Rockwell Primaries.  It has 7 floors with 20 units on each floor.  What's unique about it is that the mid-rise has what you call 'floating corridors' (see image below) this gives the home owners some breathing space.  In the usual condominiums - I feel that the hallways are so cramped up so this is really something new (to me).  It doesn't stop there - there's a private bridgeway that leads you to your home.  It's very nice that one's needs is thought of instead of ignored.  The people behind Rockwell Primaries really do their job in getting to know their clientele and takes into consideration what they may want and enjoy.  The mid-rise enclave also has a swimming pool a fitness center, a clubhouse with function rooms and for the kids - a safe playground!  They really thought of everything you know - even with the detail of where to hang your clothes after you've washed them!  My SIL who lives in a condo air dries their clothes inside her unit - the reason, there is no space for that!  At 53 Benitez, on the rooftop - each unit has a place where you can hang you clothes to dry - wonderful, right?

The 53 Benitez pop up in Megamall (Ground Floor of Building B) will be until October 8, if you have time - and is in the process of considering an investment or simply looking for a new home - please do visit the pop up and you get a feel of a Life Lived Better with Rockwell Primaries.

Here's a short video of 53 Benitez, enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w