CALL for Posting! Team Carnival - Your FAVORITE Friends episode!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

On my recent hosting for Team Carnival - a lot, I mean a lot mentioned that Friends is one of their favorite shows.

Here's a thought!

Of all nine seasons of FRIENDS, which is your FAVORITE episode?

I know its tough - to just mention one episode, so how about making it a Top 5 or a Top 10?

Its up to you - if you have just one, the write about that one, if you have 5 or 10, write about them all! :)

As for me, I think I'll keep it at a minimum Top 5.

Tell us your favorite guys! :)

One of my favorites is - Season 4 Episode 12 : The one with the Ebryos


This episode still makes me laugh to this day! 

Can't wait to read everyone's post!! :) 

Go! Go! Go!

4 comments :

  1. hi, while i'm still thinking of my top 5 Friends' favorite moments ---i just wanted to ask if you know of a petition going around convincing the Friends' cast to finally do a movie reunion of some sort (just like that of the Sex in the City).

    I read somewhere that Ross and Rachel are the ones not too eager to do one. Argh! I'll gladly sign that petition (if there is) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very difficult question for a FRIENDS fanatic like me! I can't think of any top moments, I love them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous! I haven't heard of that - but I'd sign it!

    Hello Dea! Its quite tough BUT I would love to read on which ones will make your Top 5 or Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave is "The one with the Thumb" where Phoebe gets thousands of dollars from a thumb in her soda.Really funny and interesting!This reminds me of silly Pinoy scam on softdrinks..

    ReplyDelete