Skip to main content

Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention

Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention.  I can't emphasize enough how much I love this product.  I've written about it twice - here and here, and I think this product deserves a third post.  Yes, this product deserves more than a two blog posts and now it's getting it's third.


Ever since I tried the product last year - there was no going back.  I've recommended this to friends and family.  My kids and I personally use this product.  I bring Grandma El's Diaper Rash Prevention + Remedy in my bag every day.  I bring a whole tube when I travel.  It's in my *must have* list all the time.  It serves as my lipbalm when I go somewhere really cold

I just came back from our yearly travel and it was more than timely, since going through what I went through - it was a welcome change (even if it was just a few days).  Since I am still waiting to expel it completely (naturally), I needed to wear napkins everyday for protection.  And when the environment  of the city we were traveling in is very hot and really humid and you walk practically 90% of the time - there is definitely friction somewhere down there.  On our second day - I felt an irritation - think of it being caused by the heat and of course *friction* (from all the walking) I'm sure our kids' diaper rash is caused by the same conditions.  I was more than glad and so relieved to have brought a new tube to Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention in my luggage.  So that evening, when we finally got to the hotel, I settled down and decided to take a bath.  After I bathed,  I applied it immediately.  I knew it was a miracle product as I've been using it ever since I learned about it.  But after applying some at that time - it was still really irritating, uncomfortable and a bit painful.  I put more product, just to be on the safe side.  I was relieved that it was towards the end of the day that I felt the irritation - perfect timing.

When I woke up the next day - the pain was gone.  No more irritation, no more pain - it was as if nothing happened!  I was really happy - I knew this product so well and I tell you, it's really a miracle product!  Thank you Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention, it saved my life (well not in the literal sense but, you get what I mean - I was staying a few more days and I having that irritation - it would ruin the trip most definitely)  So everyday, I put the product ever so thinly and it really helped.  After that one time, I never felt the irritation and pain - I was able to go through my travels without a hitch.  Thank goodness really for Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention.

A few weeks back, I got invited to Grandma El's launch.  I was so proud and happy because this product is distributed by my next door neighbor.  I believed so much in the product and I was raving about it to my blog friend (that were in the event as well).  I was telling them that I even used Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention as a lipbalm!  Yes - the product is that good - it can help your dry chapped lips, it smells wonderful and it tastes yummy (this is true!!, I'm NOT kidding).  I love this product very much that I have it in my bag, everyday (yes, I need to say it again and again!!)  Grandma El's also has lotions, baby washes and baby shampoo!



I am so happy that this product is very versatile - great for kids and adults alike!  It's not sticky, it spreads easily, it's in a tube (you can easily get the right amount of product and is sanitary!) plus, you don't need so much product.  A little goes a long long long way!  If you put this product side by side with Desitin, Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention is a runaway winner, hands down.  I have used Desitin since Kailee was born and I hated the fact that it was sticky, paste-y, it's so hard to wash off (I don't think you can even wash it off), and smells so bad!  Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy + Prevention is the exact opposite and is more magical, if you ask me.  Can you use Desitin on your lips?  No effing way!

SUPER thank you, Vanessa for bringing this product to our shores.  Now we have an alternative to that icky yucky diaper rash cream.  I swear, you need to try this product to believe it.  And yes, three posts here on my blog for the same product - I definitely LOVE this product.

Grandma El's products are available in Babyland stores, Robinson's Supermarket, and Metro Gaisano.  You may also check online shops like Lazada, Cudsly, Bambino Baby Shop and in Cebu - Bao Bao Babies.

Grandma El's Philippines is also in Facebook!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w