Skip to main content

Possible #OnTheWingsOfLove Endings by Didi

Okay, I will just put it out there.
My head is swimming with ideas on the possible finale.  So, here are some ideas!
Makikigulo ako..

But first, let me say - that these are all just MY ideas, nothing etched in stone, you know - just throwing it out there.

I TRUST & BELIEVE in the scriptwriters and directors.

But before the series ends, let me enjoy - indulge me if you will.  These endings are INSPIRED by these movies and stories.  They not necessarily have the exact same ending.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think!!




Ending # 1:  Love Affair/Sleepless in Seattle
I sooooo love the movie - Love Affair.  I was excited and heartbroken but I loved loved loved how these movies ended.  Love endures, LOVE WINS!  Meant to be.....

I say this because remember the line Nanang Rona says all the time?  Kung mahal ka, babalikan ka.  So I feel that this ending might be possible.

NO - no one will figure in an accident, but instead of an accident, maybe something unexpected happens.  Forces of nature or something else happens for them not to meet at that agreed time and place.  Pride hinders them not to look for one another again.

I remember Clark saying in an old episode - that it might not be the right time for them yet.  MAYBE it's still not.  But we all hope it is.  I do believe in TIMING.  Everything in His perfect time.

This answers the X number of years after.


Ending # 2:  Forget Paris
He works, she's miserable.  She works, he's miserable.  Careers of both Leah and Clark are making the relationship not work.  Leah is busy all the time, she can't stop working because it makes her happy and she's up for the promotion.  Clark can't stop working because he's building their future nest egg.  They break up eventually because certain circumstances are beyond their control.  They always look back to what they had in San Francisco but it's never the same.  And that point, no one is willing to let go of their careers.  They just break up, leaving everything hanging - they go on with their respective carriers but are visibly miserable without each other.

After X number of years, friends and family are determined to bring them back together.  Little do they know that fate has intervened and they eventually meet again (without help from anyone) - and realize that they can't stand it without each other.  That life won't be the same without one another.  They get back together.

The clincher is - they were never formally divorced/annulled.  So, they're still married!!


Ending # 3:  Paradise (book by Judith McNaught)
No one gets pregnant and miscarries.  No family is against one another.  Only that both Leah and Clark concentrate on their respective careers separately (I don't want to entertain the thought that they are/were involved with other people)  They feel that they have something to prove to one another - and after x number of years and being able to make a name for themselves - the go to back to where they first met, unaware that they both were thinking of the same thing.  They bump into one another and boom.  All the feelings, past conflicts, hurts & betrayals have come back again only to realize that despite being *angry* at one another for so long - they still LOVE each other.


Ending # 4:  #WalangForever
NOT the same ending.  But the gist that they are each other's inspirtation in their careers.  Leah strives to be better because she is inspired by Clark's hard work.  Clark is inspired by Leah's love for her family.  What is sacrificed is their relationship.  Both are not willing to give up their careers for their families.  They break up.  Move on with their lives.

Fate brings them together .  They realize what they've lost but feel it's too late to mend what was broken.  They spend time together as friends - reminiscing (delikado ito parati pag nagre-reminisce) then one realizes that the love was always there and it was never gone.  They remember the good things that happened and now - since they're both stable and established in their own careers, they get back together.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w