Skip to main content

dinner with Ches and Mark


I had a great time tonight dinning at Chilis with Ches, Mark and the whole BLCU 2002 1st sem gang - Kath, Denz, May May, Brian, Althia, Bang, Mark, and myself.

Ches and Mark became the guests of honor because they're here for the holidays. Mark works for URC in Shang-Hai, while Ches was in Shang-Hai for studies.

Had fun you guys!!

Ches - If there's a U2 concert, I'm sure to visit you ins Sing! And aslo if there's a DIRT CHEAP fare going to Singapore - be assured that I'll be pulling you and MayMay to eat with me at Boon Tong Kee and Din Tai Fung.. Hehehe.. Nice see you again Ches!!! (sa next URCC ulit ah!! Hahaha!!)

Mark - If and when I go visit Beijing, I'll make sure to visit you in Shang-Hai, even if it means travelling by train(I love the trains!! No Joke..) to get to Shang-Hai.. Nice seeing you too!!

Melissa - Like what I said.. If there's a DIRT CHEAP fare... GAME ON!! Pero if majority wins and Singapore is the destination.. FINE, let's just eat at Boon Tong Kee everyday ok? Just Kidding!! See you in a couple of months!!! Yehey!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...