Skip to main content

My newest buy!!

Photo borrowed from Tiramisu Bags

This is my newest buy! It's as if I hadn't had enough of shopping already!!

You see, I only bought 1 bag during my recent trip to Hong Kong. I was very disappointed! And while reading through one of the blogs that I'm visiting rather often nowadays - Flair in the City - I saw this bag. I was immediately taken by it! I liked the color - I've never owned a blue bag in whole life! So I sent a text message to the seller - her name's Mika (0917.8601860) she told me that the bags are available but she only ships them to the buyers, I can opt to purchase them at Peppered Cherry at Serendra. Good thing - my Panget and I were headed there yesterday - and so I made calls to check if there were stocks in Peppered Cherry - there were! Yehaaaa!! I was excited!!

I was told by Mika that the bag was priced at Php950.00 - regardless if I bought it from her or from Peppered Cherry. And so I was just expecting a damage of less than a thousand bucks - but then - the cashier told me that it was indeed a thousand bucks! Well, since I was already there - what the heck right?! Kinda confusing though..

Anyhoo, I LOVE THE BAG!! It's so spacious!! There are lots of pockets! So many things can fit inside the bag!! :) I really love it! Too bad it only comes in 1 color! I would have gotten it in all colors! (..that's how I am when I am in like with an item!)

Tata!!

Comments

  1. yep! the pad thai wasn't great. but i love their soup!

    yes please! link me up! Hey are you from ica too? I've been reading your blog for sometime now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a nice bag...but i have a Q...do you actually utilize the pockets? i thought theyre only for decorative pourposes only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello legallychef! I have to agree, their Tom Yum soup is goooooood! Yes, I'm from ICA :) a proud ICAn actually! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    Hi John! YES, I actually utilize the pockets! :) Some are for decorative purposes - pero I hate yung ganun eh, sayang space!! Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear. Glad you made a purchase after reading the post on Tiramisu! ;)

    Anyway, I hope you can edit the post and upload the image to Blogger. Sorry dear, Flair in the City doesn't have its own domain, so bandwidth is kinda a problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Di! So you finally bought the bag? I take it that it's as good as it looks in the pic? How is the material and make by the way? Muka bang matibay?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Angel! Thanks for telling me, hehe.. I love visiting your blog! Super informative! :)

    Hiya Jen! Yep, I bought the bag! It's really spacious! It seems matibay naman..:) Get one narin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, I love the color! I really need to admit to myself I need bigger bags, the ones I use now are bursting at the seams. Thanks for sharing her number, I might just give her a call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine! Do call her! The bag's really spacious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie! Thanks for the good review! I'm so sorry about the price mix up!! - Mika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...