Skip to main content

Seeing green..

Green Tea is the feature drink at Starbucks as of the moment. I tried their Green Tea Latte last weekend and I loved it! Yesterday afternoon - I sort of craved for it (there's this taste in mymouth that reminded me so of that green tea latte drink) So after yoga class, I immediately went to get myself an extra hot Green Tea Latte. I can't explain it - but I soooooooo love the taste! It's so soothing, plus it's so fragrant. My Panget however, doesn't agree with me on this.. Tsk.. Tsk..

Last night, I got a text from Tammy Tan - she told me that my dress will be ready this afternoon! Yipee! You see - my dress is in Emerald - yes, emerald! I was sort of leaning towards browns and plums - but somehow, when I met Tammy - I was wearing a green top and she liked the color on me - and so we decided on a green color - emerald to be more specific.

She also asked me if she could borrow the dress after the wedding. She said she'll use it for a shoot in an upcoming magazine made by PDI. I answered yes, of course!! I'm so excited to see the dress in the glossy! Cool right?

And so my love affair with green begins.....

Which reminds me... the green blood in me is sort of excited and nervous! I hope they win the game this time around!! :) Animo La Salle!!

Tickets were so hard to come by.. Dang it!!

Comments

  1. ohhh green tea latte. me naman i love it cold so i always get an iced green tea latte w/ non fat milk (o diba? panggap pa na healthy kunyari hahaha)

    i was craving for it a while ago so after work i asked my dad if we can pass by starbucks jupiter supposedly to get some stuff for my event which i eventually forgot din and just left the store with a grande iced non-fat green tea latte. nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the HOT one better.. Was able to try the ICED but felt the taste was diluted by the ice.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...