Skip to main content

You Make Me Smile....


First of all - THANK YOU so much Mindy! It's such an honor - that I am a part of your list. It really means a LOT to me. Thank you, thank you!! You actually made my day.. :) I am deeply overwhelmed! I swear - I am still in shock whenever I think about it.

Paying it forward - here's my own list...

Sophie - I've never met Sophie - but I feel like I know her. We chat once in a while, long chats not small talk- and it turns out, we have some friends in common! I like chatting with her - it's like chatting with a younger sister - and I never had a sister.. The fact that mans more than 1 blog says it all! She's indeed a blog addict. She's the one who got me hooked on Mineral Make-Up! Gosh - when I got my sampler from her - I never went back to my old brands! Thanks Soph!!

Mindy - not because she put me in her list - but because of her love of watching TV!! I too am a TV addict, but Mindy - I think no one can parallel her! I admire her objectiveness and her willingness to watch various shows! I wish I had all the free time she has watching these shows.. :) Another thing - I love Mindy because - she loves the show FRIENDS! I think she's one of the few who can relate to me when I parallelize the show to things that happen in my life... Hahaha!! Thanks Mindy!! BTW - you deserve the award!! :)

Wysgal - I love how she writes, period! Her insights are so interesting! Every single one of her entries is such a good read! Especially now that she's in America - her adventures seem to interesting! Hope you're enjoying!!

Christine & Joey - I've had the pleasure of meeting these two at Lori's baking demo, and since then I got hooked on their blogs! They write so well and their reviews are fantastic! Their blogs are such a good read, and the fact that they react with their bloggers - well, it really means a lot.

Anton - who doesn't love him? The thing that I love the most about his blog - well, it's how he writes about his Rache and Aidan. There's love in every word he puts into writing about them.

Char - you see, she's my cousin's BFF. We only spent 1 whole day together last November - and I swear - I love her already! I miss her actually and her blog (she found me - what are the chances right?!) - somehow connects me to her. I love her humor - it seems that whenever I read her entries - it's like I can imagine her telling those stories to me!

Beijing Travel Bug - her entries makes me smile because I love & miss Beijing so freaking much!!

These are a few people who make me smile everyday.. Their entries are somehow a peek into their lives. I'm honored and privileged to have known them, even if it's only in Cyberspace. Thank you dear cyber friends..

I know it's a long shot - but to those who frequent my blog - THANK YOU SO MUCH! It really means a lot to me. Those simple comments mean the world to me! (I still can't believe that you read my entries!) I don't think I can say it enough - but really - thank you!

Blogging is such a therapy for me. Thank you for eavesdropping.

Thank you...... from the bottom of my heart...

Comments

  1. thank YOU for adding my blog to your foodies list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minds - here's a hug back! Mwah!!
    <=0=>

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! haha me too, i miss Beijing! Sayang wasn't able to meet you, hindi ako nakaabot sa mineral makeup event ni Soph! Feeling ko non-stop beijing talk tayo and nobody else can relate haha
    hope to meet you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dee!! Me too! Nonstop talk on Beijing! Sigh.. I really miss Beijing!!

    Hi Wysgal - surely!! :) Keep posting ah! Hihi.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w