Skip to main content

Planning - Bangkok Trip Part 1

I am sooooooo giddy with excitement! In 2 weeks! My Panget and I with my 2 HS buds S and K will be off to Bangkok for 5 days! Yup! FIVE freaking days!! Wuhooooooooooooo!!

Finally! The trip that was planned since early this year is finally - FINALLY pushing through!!

So - what do we do? Well, my good friend Mabs - whose based in Bangkok has given us quite the itinerary - I think it will be enough - but what do you think?? (Mabs - I soooo love you for this!!)

Oct 30 - arrive and check-in 3PM
3PM to 5PM Central Chit Lom shopping and grocery
5PM - 7PM Paragon Mall shopping and Underwater world
8PM - dinner in Paragon
9PM - Suan Lum night bazaar
Oct 31
6 AM - 4PM (Ayuttaya or floating market tour)
4 PM arrive the appartment (freshen up)
5PM - 9PM MBK mall (toys of Panget and green hills type shopping)
9:30 PM - Thai massage on the street
Nov 1
9AM - 12 Lunch - Platinum Fashion Mall (Girls) & Pantip Plaza (Panget)
2PM - 7PM Siam Square, Siam Discovery and Siam Center (Local Bangkok Brands by Indy fashion designers K will love this)
7PM - 9PM Dinner
9PM - you can go back to Suan Lum night bazzar
Nov 2
9AM - 12 lunch - Central World (biggest mall in Bangkok)
1PM - 7PM - free time to get some last min shopping and pasalubong.
Friday night gimmik!!!
Nov 3
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


Will I finally have the guts to watch the Thai Ping Pong show? I have to!! And I will!! :)

Any suggestions on what to do and where to go?

Comments

  1. LOLz...DI~! this is more like a shopping tour~!

    daming malls ;)

    have u tried considering going to the rural areas or try visiting to chang mai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis, pasalubong ha! kahit e-gift. hehehe...
    anyway, cant wait to see your wonderful fotos here sa blog mo soon...
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John! I think it is a shopping tour! Hahaha... :) We were supposed to go to Phuket - but changed our minds.. :)

    Hi Gita! Surely!! :) I will not scrimp on photos this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for the Ayutthaya tour. When I did last 2005, it included a visit to the summer palace, the ruins and a cruise back to Bangkok along the Chao Phraya river.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Em! Yeah - I was told to take that tour too! It takes a whole day daw.. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tour that I took had buffet lunch while on cruise. Masarap. Maanghang. I remember having cans of Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh! Buffet lunch? Wow!! Sana we can have that too!! Hopefully the weather's not too hot!! I remember it was unbearable 2 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should try eating at the food court of central chit lom. the brownie is to die for =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kimmie!! I will try and eat there! :) Unfortunately - I'm not fond of Chocolates - brownies are included too!! Hehehe.. :)

    Any other tips?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...