Skip to main content

DLSU vs. UE

Greaaaaaaaaaaat game! Greaaaaaaaaaaat seats!!


Need I say more?

Here's the last few minutes of the game! For those who failed to catch it.



It was such a great game (I just had to say that again!) Good job boys!! :) This was only my second live game this season!

From where I was seated - I was amazed that JV Casio was a big boy! Hahahaha... :)

Animo La Salle!!

Comments

  1. It's been ages since I last attended the UAAP. I don't know, maybe I'm not really a basketball aficionado.

    Congrats!


    Vera / Thea
    http://livingtogetherbog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achie ang diehard fan pala ng DLSU yung mom mo, when she gave me a ride home, ang high high nya uber excited about the game! Hahahaha :) It runs in the blood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow, been ages since I watched a UAAP game....though I wasn't really watching, I was on the sides taking photos for the school paper! Lol. Thanks for sharing this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vera! I always look forward to the UAAP Men's basketball - especially the ADMU-DLSU games!!

    Hi Sophie! May pinagmanahan ba?

    Hi g_mirage! Thanks for dropping by!! I bet where you were - you had a better view!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...