Skip to main content

U2 in Manila 2008?


Are they really coming over? If they are - DANG IT!!

I'm gonna buy me tickets!

I know for a fact that they make on helluva show!! :)

When they do come - I'll be able to cross out one item in my list of things to do before I die! Hahaha..

Comments

  1. hi! where did you hear the news? that's gonna be exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ais! Thanks for dropping by! I heard it from friends - you will never believe who they say is also coming - Madonna!!

    I just hope this U2 concert pushes through - cause I'm SURE it's going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One man come in the name of love
    One man come and go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruy! I really hope they'd come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nakowpo!

    kahit isang buwan suweldo...
    dapat sa front row akow!


    kahit dalawang buwan!!
    WIDORWIDOWTYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!


    if this doesn't push through,
    lilipad ako sa sydney during U2's next tour, isa sa favorite countries nila ang oz ",)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Spanx! Thanks for dropping by! I know!! Nakupo talaga! I will really be saving up for this as IN!! I can't wait na! Ito nalang naiisip ko parati! Hahaha..

    If this doesn't see the light - I'm hoping they'd have one in HK or Singapore or Thailand.. Accessible pa yan for me.. If OZ.... I think I may have to take ALL the budget airlines going there.. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. didi,

    during the Vertigo tour,
    one of my friends spent P30,000 all in, for the airfare, accomodations, and the concert ticket.

    i've come to accept those terms.

    U2 is worth 30K to me. pag-iipunan ko na!

    ReplyDelete
  8. laos na U2! kung kaylan matatanda na sila ngaun pa pupunta! tangna! puntahan ng mga laos na artist etong pilipinas! pwe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mga POSEUR!! ina nyo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...