Skip to main content

Valentines at Shakeaway!

Press Release

Love is in the air at Shakeaway, the world’s largest milkshake bar company!
We have created a range of Valentine's specials that everyone is sure to fall in love with.
Delicious combinations include aphrodisiac chocolates, sweet flavors, and pastel-hued shakes.



Blushing Bea 
a pink shake that blends strawberries and strawberry cream tarts topped 
with white choco chips



Cheesy Chris 
a sweet-salty drink of Ritz cheese crackers and caramel cheese
 popcorn topped with potato chips



Devoted Daisy 
a decadent milkshake of chocolate hobnob biscuits and chocolate cake 
topped with chocolate-covered cornflakes

Forever Faye 
an enticing combination of Tic Tac orange and Fox candies 
topped with popping candy

Lovable Lica 
a saccharine concoction that blends strawberry gummy belts 
with marshmallows topped with mallows



Passionate Paul 
a rich combination of Oreo’s and cherries topped with milk choco chips


Plus, only on Valentines Day, February 14, we offer a Share the Love promo: Order a large shake from our Valentine’s menu and pay the regular price only!
That’s P60 in savings!
Share your milkshake with your Valentine or shake off your single blues with a delicious milkshake that you can finish all on your own just because.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...