Skip to main content

Meet Belle and Rapunzel in SM Malls this May 19 to 28!

Every little girl's wish is to meet a real princess face to face.  While you will need to visit their respective kingdoms to see a princess; Toy Kingdom is bringing Belle and Rapunzel over to the country for little girls to experience this once in a lifetime chance for FREE!

Yes, you read that right - for FREE!!

Here's your chance to have your little girls meet and greet Belle and Rapunzel!



Here is their schedule:

May 19 to 21 - SM City North Edsa
May 26 to 28 - SM City Cebu

Time Schedule:
May 19 & 26: 
2pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm and 6:30pm

May 20, 21, 27 & 28: 
12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm and 6:30pm

Mechanics:
  • .    Event is open to the general public. No entrance fee required.
  • .   First come, first serve policy applies.
  • .   No food, drinks, strollers and sharp & pointed objects are allowed in the event area.
  • .   Entertainment subject to change without prior notice.



Follow Toy Kingdom online. Visit our online store at www.toykingdom.ph. Find us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Youtube: ToyKingdomPH 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...