Skip to main content

BAMBOO: Light, Peace, Love

Since my Panget is a bit clueless on the local music scene, I think I can say that I know more than he does (duh?!) So when he received the CD of Bamboo's latest album,I WAS DELIGHTED. I told him that Bamboo is a super galing na band. Their songs are nice to listen to, original, and fresh.

For weeks now, I've been hearing the song 'Much has been said..' on the radio, as I asked my brother Tiu who sang the song, I was expecting his reply to be a familiar name of a foreign band. To my shock he said 'Bamboo yan noh!'. I was impressed! The song sounded so nice, and I LOVED it immediately . I was making him(Tiu) kulit to upload the song to my k750i phone, but he was quite busy with office stuffs.

Before I went to bed, I listened to the WHOLE album. That is something NEW to me, since I've NEVER done that. Whenever I get a CD, I'd just pick the song I liked and listened to it until I get tired of it (-that is how weird I am) But, with this CD, I listened to the songs one by one. And the verdict? ANG GALING - that's all I can say. It's definitely worth it. Every song has its own style. I liked it so much that I raved about it to my brother. Go buy the orignal one, IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY... I swear!!!

When I got up this morning - I looked at my SUN cell phone and guess what FREE ringtone I received?? - The ringtone of 'Much has been said..' - co-inky-dink?? Hahaha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...