Skip to main content

LIES THAT MEN TELL...

"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. The weird thing about telling someone they're dying is it tends to focus their priorities. You find out what matters to them. What they're willing to die for. What they're willing to lie for." -- Dr. Gregory House

People tell LIES to save themselves from trouble, some for FAME, some for EGO, while some - well, just to SAVE face. I've heard of HORROR stories that have happened to my friends. I for one was a VICTIM of a lie.

I hate these kinds of people. They make me wish they NEVER existed at all. I HATE LIARS - they make me sick. One of the great things my mom has taught me is NEVER to lie. It's true that 'the TRUTH will set you free' - it will, and it STILL does. If one tells the truth - ONE need not worry, if one TELLS a lie, that person will worry to DEATH because the truth may come about, eventually. Being honest and transparent with everthing brings about a certain peace and tranquility in a person. You become at peace with yourself and with the world. You BECOME worry free. But WHEN you tell a lie, everything becomes the exact opposite. Although there's a certain amount of peace that you experience, it's only TEMPORARY - because the TRUTH has its own special way of creeping up into your life whenever everything SEEMS to be normal.

I'm NOT claiming that I've never lied, because as God is my witness I have done so - countless of times. I'm merely saying that for me.. the lies I've told - I've regreted.

the TRUTH as I would always say(as about everything else) - is RELATIVE. It may mean one thing to someone and a whole other thing to someone else. Like what I learned in Philosophy class back in DLSU - everything is relative. And so I try and understand people's actions and reactions.

All I want to say is that - with the TRUTH on your side - everything will be OKAY, everything will be RIGHT, and every thing and everyone will be at PEACE.

So to the PEOPLE WHO TELL LIES for reasons that are beyond me, I wish you GOOD LUCK - As I said - the TRUTH has its special way of creeping up into your life when everything A-Okay.

**Note - These are just my sentiments. NOTHING MORE, nothing less..
***To THAT friend of mine - You know who you are, I WISH YOU WELL WITH EVERYTHING.. :) Be STRONG.. Kaya mo yan!! I will ALWAYS be HERE for you, Promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w