Skip to main content

I dreamt of Sam Milby

I know some of you will shriek out of ka-cornihan - but what the heck - I didn't plan this! It just happened - but I'm glad it did. Haha!! :)

Right after my massage last night - I was playing with Jenna and Jacob in my mom's room - the TV was turned on because my mom was watching the soap 'Gulong ng Palad'. While playing with the babies - I suddenly heard a certain commercial model say that he enjoys eating 'Amazing Aloha' (or something to that effect) I just need to tell you, that I am such a fan of Jollibee's Amazing Aloha - that to me was the perfect burger. Was - because it was discontinued years ago. Of course, upon hearing this - my eyes suddenly shot up to the TV screen - surprise, surprise - It was Sam Milby alright - he's become a Jollibee endorser. I happily told my mom that the 'Amazing Aloha' burger is back! (She was the one who told me it tastes great) I was excited! Maybe because I will be seeing more of my dear Sam Milby on TV.

Anyhoo - just this morning - I kind of woke up late - about 10minutes late - and all I could remember was dreaming of Sam Milby! I forgot the details - but I swear - it was Him I was dreaming about - actually - it was 'US' I was dreaming of. He was there with me. He's such a dreamy person - I wish to have more dreams of him and of 'us' - I'm sure most of you are laughing right now. All I can say is - Laught all you want!! Bwahahaha!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w