Skip to main content

It's so damn HOT!

Is it just me or is the weather getting hotter and hotter? Well, you see - I'm not you're average normal person. Why? Well, because I subject myself to a torture chamber 3-4 times a week. Depsite the summer heat - I still attend my Bikram Yoga classes. Am I crazy? Well, you can call it addiction.

Yes, I am definitely addicted to Bikram Yoga. Thank heavens for Tristan for bringing Bikram Yoga to Manila! I've finally found an exercise I appreciate and love. I so love Bikram Yoga that I always tell people about it. To those I've spoken to, well majority has tried it, some of which are already enrolled! Good for you!! :)

But tonight's class - well, it was one of the hottest for me. As teacher Al - is loving every inch of the heat - tortured us all by not opening the door and just slightly opening one window as consolation. I tell you, IT WAS NOT ENOUGH!! My gosh - I couldn't believe that 5 months into my practice I would feel light headed once again!! It was the heat indeed - and the weather outside too! As I was about to leave, dear teacher Al asked me how I found the heat - obviously - I replied that it was too hot, and the fact that he did not open the door did not help at all! He shot back that I was complaining before that it wasn't hot and so he decided to up it a notch by not opening the door! Well, true - somedays it's really not hot - but just this March - the weather has been crazy hot, thus the yoga studio becomes hotter (because of the heaters).

I was told by my Yoga buddies that my face was really really red. They haven't seem me that red before! My, my - it must really mean that... IT'S REALLY HOT IN THERE! Dammit!

But the sweat - I am not complaining of the extra sweat - I love it! I love that fact that after my practice, my clothes are super wet! And when you wring it - for sure it'll drip with sweat! Yuck! hahahahaha..

So, where are you headed for the Holy Week? Me? I'll be in Subic with my Panget, my Panget's family and my Panget's friends. I can't wait for the meal times! (I may have to attend extra yoga classes to burn off what I will be gaining) I wonder, since I will be bringing a whole Hizon's Mocha Birthday cake - till when will it last? Hmm.. I will be updating - I just need to learn where to send pictures and upload them automatically here. Calling Chris of Chris Tech Blog! I need your assistance!!

Comments

  1. hey Didi,

    Well if you can get email working on your cellphone using a free google account then you can send the pictures with a short description in the email to your "flickr email account", go to this link to set it up http://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/
    it even has the facility to post it to your Blogger account. That's how im doing it now. Hope you get it working! Goodluck! Just bought a macbook and loading vista on it! so ill be busy this holy week hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w