Skip to main content

Red Ants in an unopened Whisper Ultra Napkin pack..

Last night, before the start of my Yoga class, I noticed that there were 3 red ants crawling on my towel. Of course, I immediately killed them. I wondered where they came from, and thought that once I got home - I'd inspect my closet.

It was already late when I inspected my closet. I found a few ants crawling on my cabinet where my towels and my Whisper stash were kept. I hastily removed my bath towels to check where the ants came from, it was quite weird because there were no ants below or at the side of the cabinet. I also found a few ants inside a small plastic container where I kept cotton buds. Since I killed all the red ants I saw, I thought that it was the last of it.

And just this morning, while getting ready for work - lo and behold as I opened the cabinet where I kept my towels, there were a lot of red ants crawling around and about! I killed all the ants I could see! I was kind of panicking already - as they were many! Then when I started to look for the source, I found that it all came from an unopened Whisper Ultra Napkin pack. When I opened the pack - there were a lot more red ants that came out! I hurriedly searched for a ziplock plastic to keep the napkins. And when I did - I took out all the 8 napkins and put the inside the plastic. It was just then that I was able to observe calmly that indeed the ants came from the napkins. There were two napkins whose sides, had holes in them - apparently made by the ants. When I put the napkins in the plastic - there were only 2 walking around, but now their number has grown to 9. I think there are more - but I'm afraid to open and inspect the napkins. I am in the process of contacting Proctor and Gamble. I hope they can tell me why there were ants in my unopened napkin pack.

Where did they come from? Well, your guess is as good as mine....


Just looking at the images (and the actual napkins and ants) GIVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!! Ewwwww....... I hate ants! I hate red ants MORE!

Comments

  1. Can you say... *heebeejeebies*? that's freaky. Im glad I dont use whisper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really freaky! I still can't get the image off my head!! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. buti na lang ive switched to Modess a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same thing happened to my baby's diapers naman. i had to throw several diapers because the ants already bore holes on the pads. such a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eck~! talk about product quality control....how did those ants get through...

    security breach :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh. how did the ants get in anyway? weird. really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gita! I'm trying other brands now - it's just super scary!

    Hello Mayums! Where did the ants come from noh? Super sayang talaga..

    Hiya Janusngo! Yeah, Talk aout quality control!! Yikes, double yikes!!!

    Hi Liz! Your guess is as good as mine! Totally weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! What if you have not recognized earlier what's going on in your napkins? This is one of the reasons why I don't buy my hygienic needs in a grocery or malls because they have a bad stocking system like the FIFO (First In First Out) thingy. I shop my napkins and facial cares at goods.ph monthly. Luckily, I've never disappointed about their delivery service and product handling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w