Skip to main content

Tagged by Mindy!!

A - Age: 27 and 6 months

B - Band: Listening To Right Now: None eh...

C - Career: My mom's assistant in everything! (Seriously)

D - Drink or Smoke: I drink lots of water! I DON'T smoke.. ((yelch...)

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: My Beijing Gang, my HS buddies (K, K & S) shempre, my Panget! (of course!)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears - definitely bears..

H - Have a Boyfriend: Yes! And he's my Panget

I - In love: Very much (yuck! I can't believe I said this!!)

J - Junk Food You Like: French Fries and Potato chips!

K - Kids: zilch!

L - Longest Ride Ever: Plane ride from Manila to Hong Kong to Beijing - September 2002

N - Names For Your Future Kids: I'm partial to Katrin (but my Panget doesn't like it.. :( )

O - One Wish You Have Now: To win the Lotto Jackpot!

P - Phobias
: Cockroaches and lots (and lots) of ants!

Q - Favorite Quotes:

* "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" - I have to agree with Mindy on this!

* "Everything happens for a reason" - No matter how cheesy it is - I believe this!

R - Reasons To Smile: My doggies - Jenna, Jacob and Zowee. My Panget of course! Listening to Gary V. songs pre-Born Again, seeing pictures of Brangelina (I know!)

S - Sleeping Hours: I try to sleep as early as I can but I doze off between 1230-2am

T - Time You Woke Up: 7:00-7:30am

U - Unknown Fact About You: I did a Chinese dance on GMA Supershow when I was little.

V - Vegetable You Hate: I can't stand the smell of Petchay Tagalog and Cilantro! Yelch!!

W - Worst Habit: Saying 'Tsk' when I'm pissed off.

X - X-rays You've Had: None..

Y - Yummy Foods: Potato anything, Pizzas!, and Chinese Food! Sisig! Soups!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love buying ballpens. Yes - when I go abroad, I go into a bookstore and go crazy over ballpens! Even here in Manila - that's my first stop - ballpen section!

2. I'm messy - Like Monica Geller! I love to organize other people's stuff but I'm quite messy with my own. As my brother would say 'Organized Mess'

3. I love to talk, I can't stop talking. If I do stop - there's something wrong.

4. I'm very good in remembering faces and names - why? I don't know! Hahaha..

5. I always bring Mighty Bond with me (in my bag) wherever I go.

6. I am a frustrated baker.

7. I am very resourceful and innovative! I fixed the drainage for the sink of our bathroom in our ghetto Beijing apartment! :) Hahaha.. This is what the whole thing looks like, and This is what it actually looks like up close

I am tagging: Kath, Jenn, Jake, Chris, Sophie, Christine, Char, John

Comments

  1. hi di! thanks for tagging me... did you notice walang M? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me di! eto m working on mine na =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w