Skip to main content

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2!

Here we go again!! Yehaaaaaaaaa!!!

Weeknights will never be boring again!! Hahaha!! (I've suddenly become a fan of the localized version of Marimar!!)

It's been 3 days since the housemates entered the house, and this early - I have my favorites! Here's a rundown on my take on the contestants:

My favorites:

Yayo A. - she's an 80's has been. Can you believe she's 40? I thought she was younger! Well, you see she belonged to the Philippines' version of 'The Breakfast Club' - and somehow at the height of her success - she eloped with her now husband to the US. They had kids and all, then suddenly they came back to pursue their acting careers. Little did I know that she was a martyr wife. Now, why is she my favorite? Well, simply because the so pleasant to look at and watch on TV and for the simple fact that she belonged to the Bagets era.. Babaw noh?!

Wil D. - I've been seeing him in glossies for the past few years, I never knew he came to Manila to pursue a lady love. And now that they've broken up - he remained here because (he says) he fell in love with the country. And I think - he has good modeling offers! He's such a cutie!! And friendly too! For the most part (that I've watched) he's most of the time seen with Ruben (Davoa's pride) - which is so nice for me (for matters I cannot explain fully) but it makes me smile when they're together. There's this down-to-earth feel with him.

Riza S. - Simply because she's so prim and proper!! My gosh - when she sits down - she reminds me so much of my good friend M! They have a nice posture! I admire the fact that she's open that she's a virgin (still) She's so pretty too! And she served the army? Wow!

The rest:

Ruben - I think he deserves the money prize the most. We love underdogs - remember FRanzen of PBB1?

Gaby - I realized that there was more to her than racing cars! I always thought she talked funny (super sloooow) but I guess she picked up her pace when she talks to BB! hahaha..

Megan - Okay - so she did the unthinkable - jumped over the fence to the rival network. Good decision? Me thinks ABS put her here for more exposure.

Donnie - He did bring out country pride with medals won in Taekwondo matches - but I don't know - there's something that's a little off with him.

Baron - I belong to the 'Tabing Ilog' era and was very disappointed with the outcome of his decisions in life - it seems that being a star got to his head faster that his peers! Imagine, he was launched together with John Lloyd Cruz! Look at where dear Lloydie is now?!

Victor - he's just sooooooooooooooo quiet! That's it.

Marylane - I can't seem to see the Bi-Polar-ness in her (which some people thought she had) she's part of the 26K girls of the local version of Deal or No Deal! She's smart ah! The fact that she writes for the DLSU paper and The Manila Times - impressive!

McCoy - Just one sentence - He sang (and composed?) the Pinoy Big Brother theme song. He has come full circle for me thinks.

The one I dislike the most:

Jen - my gosh - I think this celebrity will have the longest of my comments - I sooooooooo dislike her! She too loud, too vocal and too much of everything! She quite striking but the longer you look at her - blaaaaaaaaah...... she's so tactless! Gosh - she says the dumbest things to her housemates! Actually - her mannerisms - makes me want to strangle her out of the house! In a way she's an effective contravida in the house. She's a Wendy(monyo) in the making, but at least Wendy was pretty and was nice during the first few weeks! This Jen ?? My gosh! She's not!! I know she's just being herself and remaining true to the 'magpakatotoo ka slogan' but man - there's a limit you know!

Zara - The one I have no reactions of because I haven't seen in action (yet!)

John - OMG! He's that hot guy on the BENCH billboard along Edsa! He used to occupy the place where Jake Roxas is not. Hotness.... HOTNESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w