Skip to main content

American Idol 7 - Boy's Night


Something to look forward to every week! Finally! American Idol is back!! Woohoo!! Here are my take on their performances:


David Hernandez
Liked his voice - but since he was first - there were jitters.

Chikezie Eze
My Gosh - his performance was really boring. This is one of the forgettable ones for me. Sorry guys! And justifying his suit to Simon! He could have just flashed a smile and instead argued on it! First time for me to see this kind of answering back to Simon Cowell.

David Cook
This guy, I loved his performance!! I admit that I'm partial t rockers - and that's one of the main things why I thought his performance worked.

Jason Yaeger
I found it boring - it was like he was singing in a lounge. Simon's comment hit it right on.

Robbie Carrico
His perfomance was okay also. Nothing spectacular but just okay. Song choice was okay. Too many okay-s, okay?

David Archuleta
Loved his groove, loved his voice, loved his shy-ness! Loved everything about him!! He's so cute! I think he may just be 'it' for the boys. He can be packaged very well (when he wins) and he has a great great voice!! He knows how to romance the camera (remember Constantine?) thus - performance wise - very good!!

Danny Noriega
He has such a powerful voice - I know he'll do well in the competition but his performance was just okay for me. There was no 'wow' it was just okay. Found him a little bit 'ahem' with his retort to Simon's comment. Watch out kid!

Luke Menard
Performance was too plain. It was too safe. I have to agree with Simon on this one it was forgettable. It was like he was just singing in front of a mirror and not singing to impress.

Colton Berry
Very good voice! I wasn't able to catch his earlier audition though. He was just okay. I am starting to feel like most everyone's performance is bordering safe to boring.

Garrett Hayley
I like his voice but it was a dead performance (IMO) He could have done better - but I guess with the theme - it was kind of hard.

Jason Castro
It was cute and looked like he was enjoying his performance - but something's missing. I'm not sure what it was - but honestly - I wasn't impressed with his performance - at all. Contrary to the judges - it was not up to par. I think he can do better.

Michael Johns
He reminds me of Heath Ledger - obviously, he's Australian! Pitch problems (I think..) but overall - it worked out! He set such a good mood, looked great on stage - and the best thing was - he sang very very well!! This is the best performance for me. Reminds me of Chris Daughtry (who I absolutely love!)

Honestly - I was quite shocked to see some of the male contestants share a piece of their minds to Simon. I mean those kinds of things are not easy to forget! They're quite memorable! And some seem not to know how to take criticisms. Was it just me??

Top 3 in my book: David Archuleta, David Cook and Micheal Johns.

On a lighter note - I am soooooooo looking forward to tomorrow's performance! I am excited to see and her Carly, Amanda and Ramiele. I can't wait!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...