Skip to main content

Moonlight and Sandy's Pizza

Moonlight


I've been intrigued with Moonlight since I saw an episode on local TV one Friday. I immediately consulted my cyber pal and TV Show addict Mindy about it. She said that the show was new and it started slow.

I asked my Panget to DL for me - he then told me to ask our friend Andy (as he has fast internet connection!) But as it turns out - we never got to see him (to transfer the files) luckily, my Panget's brother downloaded it already! Yeha!!

Last night - I saw 2 episodes.

So far, I'm liking it. Not loving it, but just liking it. There are some boring parts but on the other hand, there were little (just a little) gore! Hahaha...

Sandy's Pizza

It was during the May 1 holiday that I saw this being featured at a local morning TV show. It piqued my fancy because I so love pizzas! I am such a Pizza lover - that I can eat it everyday! At the moment, I am loving Brooklyn Pizza! I love the crust and the toppings!

Yesterday, I told my mom about this pizza place, she then told me to call to order one, but I guess they had too many orders thus their phone was 'not accessible' for most of the afternoon. It was in the evening that I was able to get through. At 10 am today - I called to order one for pick-up. I ordered the Sample Pizza - which has 4 different flavors. I chose 1) Garlic Tuyo (it was their 'specialty' 2) Magherita (for me! I love basil!) 3) White Cheese (for my mom!) 4) Combination (for my brother and dad)

Here is what it looked like:

Sampler Pizza - White Pizza, Combination Pizza
Margherita Pizza and Garlic Tuyo Pizza




Combination Pizza


Garlic Tuyo in Olive Oil


My favorite - the Margherita

I personally loved the Margherita Pizza - simply because of the generous amounts of basil! My mom was disappointed with the White Pizza because it lacked flavor. My dad found the combination Pizza just alright. As for the Garlic Tuyo? Well, I was expecting more tuyo and garlic toppings - it lacked the toppings and looked like it was tinipid. But I am willing to give it another chance

For those interested to order - you can check out her Multiply Site: Sandy's Pizza

It has the menu and the contact numbers. I think they will move to a new location along Jose Abad Santons in San Juan - but currently you can visit them at #154 O. Arellano Street, Barangay Addition Hills, San Juan.

Call them if you're interested to order - they're super friendly - 721-8334 and 721-8329

It's definitely homemade and fresh.

Comments

  1. I have read about Sandy on Multiply. (Are you on Multiply, Di? Add me - mindytv hehe) Have been wanting to try that. Layo lang sa amin.

    You lovin' Moonlight? It reminds me a lot about this late 80's show, Beauty and the Beast. Masaklap ang love story, pero okay ang drama.

    The Aussie lead is gorgeous.

    But I haven't finished watching the pre-strike episodes. Cable viewing na lang siguro ako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Minds! Malayo rin sa amin yung Sandy's - I was really curious! Hehehe..

    I'm liking it lang, hehehe.. minsan kasi ang bagal! Hahaha.. But I have to agree! Masaklap nga ang love story!

    Ausie pala si Mick?! He's super HOT!! Grabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the heads up, didi

    ReplyDelete
  4. achiii i saw sandy's site too and na curious ako :) we're planning na to have a mini pizza party soon to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w