Skip to main content

FRESH Milk!

I've said this before.. Milk is one of my favorite drink in the world..

And so, when I learned from Mrs. Martinez that she had hers delivered at her doorstep, I just had to ask.. Where did she get the fresh milk?

She gave me a name and a number, to which I immediately sent an SMS introducing myself.

I then learned that there are only two (2) delivery dates - Wednesdays and Sundays.  I was really excited because it was a Tuesday afternoon when I sent Mr. Milk Man a text message, unfortunately - he said that it was already passed the cut-off time which was 2pm that same day.

While texting with Mr. Milk Man, it turns out that his siblings knew my Panget's mom, when I asked why - apparently Mr. Milk Man's siblings have boutiques in the same mall as my Panget's mom.  When I asked for the names of the boutique - what a small world!  Turns out that Mr. Milk Man is the youngest brother of my mom's BFF.  Mr. Milk Man now is Uncle Kenneth to me!


Each 2Liter jug costs P160.00, minimum for delivery is two (2) jugs of 2Liters each.  You can choose between Whole Milk and Low-Fat Milk, me?  I chose Whole Milk of course!

You may send Uncle Kenneth a text message if you're interested to have FRESH milk delivered to your doorstep, his number is +639278335000, do text him on appropriate hours!

Thanks Uncle Kenneth!  FRESH Milk is definitely the BEST!

Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...