Skip to main content

Unilab Ideas Positive: Vote NOW!

Unilab is an industry leader and I am happy that they launched a campaign for college students to come up with their best health related community project.  Health is wealth as they say - and everyone agrees that is TRUE!  So UNILAB came up with this project to help jumpstart the winning campaign by giving the winner P250,000.00 as seed money!  Isn't that the best?  Now the ideas won't just be on paper - but the ideas can literally come to life!!

For more details on the project visit Unilab Ideas Positive!

Unilab received more than 60 entries and now they've narrowed it down to eleven (11) finalists!  Now, here's what you can do to help - you can vote for the BEST campaign and help that particular campaign win the seed money!  From the eleven (11) entries - it will be narrowed down to five (5) entries - and there will be three (3) winners out of the five entries!  Here's how:

  1. Visit www.UnilabIdeasPositive.com
  2. Click the "Videos" tab
  3. Like their FB Page - Unilab Positive Ideas 
  4. Users may vote for a video only once BUT you can vote for multiple videos
Voting ends on Sept. 7, 2011.

HURRY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...