Skip to main content

Nuts about BRONUTS!

I first saw Bronuts on my friend Mindy's and Patty's IG feed.  Apparently my online achie - Achie Paowie's brother makes them.  Achie Pao graciously gave me a piece to try, and it was good!  So when Bronuts started their Baker's Dozen run at the Power Plant Mall, I asked Achie Pao to buy a box for me.

And it was love at first taste.

The first taste and first love is the Belgian Chocolate.  Yes, for a person who used to not like chocolates, likes them now.  This is my favorite Bronut flavor.  I pop it in the toaster oven and let the chocolates melt and voilaz - such a perfect breakfast, merienda and/or dessert!


(Top to Bottom - PMS, Bacon & Cream Cheese, Pylones)


Last week, Bronuts introduced a new flavor - their tie up with Pylones.  I was given a sample and it was too love at first taste.  Hahaha!  So yesterday, I made it a point to purchase the Pylones and the Belgian Chocolate - and in turn I was given a PMS Bronut.  

This morning, I put it in the oven and while it was still hot - had a bite, and then another and then another and then another.  I finished it immediately.  It was so good - such a perfect Bronut for PMS-ing.  Hahaha!  Yes, we women who are PMS-ing deserve this!

If you haven't tried Bronuts - make sure you do!  Its so good, that you'll want more and more!

Catch them this week at the following venues:
December 8 - Ronac Art Center, Greenhills

All Fridays - Sundays of December - SM Aura Premier (near Bono Gelato)

December 7 - 8 - Port88 Bazaar, Megatent, Libis


Visit their Facebook Page for more information:
https://www.facebook.com/bronutsph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...