Skip to main content

BioPha Organic Shower Gel

My kids have skin asthma/Eczema thus, I need to be careful with the products that I use on them.  For soaps, I've tried so many soap, shower gels and the like - I am currently using Dove Baby on them because its the only one that I found that is okay with their skin.

Last weekend, we were at Bohol - I brought with me a BioPha Organic, a soap free Shower Gel to use on myself.  But while I was bathing Kailee, I had this idea on using it on her.  Just to try and see what happens.  And so I did.  And it was wonderful!  Kailee didn't itch, nor did she have rashes or dry patches after her shower.  She slept through the night without scratching.  I initially thought maybe it was just a first timer's luck, so on her next bath - I would try it again.



So the next day, before going on our tour - I used it on Kailee.  And I was amazed because she never felt any itch the whole day!  She was so well behaved and did not complain of itchiness!  She didn't scratch at all - she felt really comfortable despite the heat!  The shower gel helped ease her eczema!

I'm so happy that I finally found an alternative to my usual soap that is eco-friendly and gentle!  It took me more than 3 months to try it on her.  It was only last weekend that I had the guts to try it on her!  Another great thing about this particular shower gel is that you don't need so much to use on the body!  A little goes a long long way!

Try it to believe!  I am a believer because I use it too on myself too!!

BioPha is exclusively distributed by The Souq Organics

The Souq Organics Boutique
Unit B, Bellitudi Lifestyle Strip
G/F, 79 Katipunan Ext. White Plains, QC
Tel. 421-5745
www.thesouqorganics.com

Also available in Landmark Department Store and PCX

P.S.  I met Em Sulit of The Souq Organics at a #SoMom event last year.  Turns out we both had booths at the first ever Mercato Centrale!  Time flies!!!  Congratulations on the success of your business Em!! :)

Comments

  1. I like organic and that's good it works for your baby.It's not really fun when our kids get dry skin. Our girls using Dove soap as recommended by their pedia and it works great for them and then they use Aveeno lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gladys! Its so not fun at all! And I worry about them all the time!! My Pedia derma is very practical, she tells me to use whatever works for the kids. She doesn't recommend brands at all because as she said, those branded ones do not mean that they're really hiyang with the kid's skin. I've also tried Aveeno and Mustela, but they work for like a week? And then after, the skin's all dry again. Sigh..

    Thanks for dropping by and reading!!

    Love, Didi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I use some Biopha products too and I'd like to mention that although Biopha uses organic ingredients in their products ( roughly 10 to 12 % ), there are never really fully organic products. The presentation of their products can be a bit misleading ( at first sight ) I admit. Over here in Europe it is sold in supermarkets, and quite cheap ( I bought mine for about 2,75 euros ( at a reduction price ), compared to some of the prices I see online. Nevertheless, quite satisfied with their products, except for the off-putting smell of the Bodymilk with Argan Oil, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when people see the word Organic - they're already sold on it. To be honest, Organic is very much misrepresented, even with veggies! Thanks for the info ha! I appreciate it very much! :)

      Bodymilk +Argan Oil? I can't imagine that smell..

      Thanks for dropping by my blog!

      Love, Didi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w