Skip to main content

Starbucks Christmas 2014: Let there be Bright Starbucks 2015 Planners!!

It's that time of the year again!

Everyone is excited, everyone is extra smiley, everyone is giddy and you can sense the happiness in the air.

Christmas is all about tradition and one of those traditions is the Starbucks Christmas tradition of the red cups - the Christmas drinks and of course the very much anticipated Starbucks 2015 Planners!  And here they are:



When you see these planners, what do they remind you of?  I'm in a giving mood - so I'll just say it - they're patterned after the Starbucks partner's apron Can you see it?  The Green cover is their green apron - then they have a name tag on the top left side of their apron (it's on the top right side of 
planner) and a pin on the top right side of their apron.  The Black Starbucks 2015 Planner represenyts the Starbucks Reserve while the Red Starbucks 2015 Planner represents the Christmas partner attire.  Then we have the limited edition Brown Starbucks 2015 Planner representing the Siren.  And guess what, these are water resistant covers!!

So, how will you avail of them?

Starting November 3, 2014 (Monday) these babies & the Christmas 2014 drinks will be available in ALL Starbucks store nationwide!!

Option 1:  Starbucks Planner card with 19 Beverage Stickers
9 - Christmas Beverages
9 - Core Handcrafted Beverages
*Be one of the first 200 patrons of each Starbucks branch (on November 3 only!!)  and get a card with One FREE sticker!
**Use your Starbucks Card to purchase the needed 19 drinks will earn you one (1) sticker and one (1) beverage star!!

Option 2:  A single receipt purchase of P7,000.00 worth of Starbucks Food and Retail items (merchandise, whole beans and Starbucks VIA)  Note that the following transactions are NOT included - Bulk purchase of Starbucks Card and GCs and reloading Starbucks card.

Here's a closer look of the Green Starbucks 2014 Planner:


I love the packaging - the foil type (just like the whole beans!!)



And here is the Green Starbucks 2015 Planner!!
The pin on the top left and the name tag/book mark
And a FREE pen that has two ends
(One end is a chalk pen and the other is a Green highlighter)



I really love the simplicity of the this Starbucks 2015 Planner.
It's functional and very useful!



Are you ready to have one?


I hope your answer is YES!  
YES!  I am giving away this Green Starbucks 2015 Planner to one lucky reader.

Please visit the blog for the mechanics.

As for the Christmas Drinks - here they are:

 Christmas Cookie Latte

 Peppermint Mocha

Toffee Nut Latte

Personally, my favorite is the Toffee Nut Latte, but having a sip of the Christmas Cookie Latte and I was having second thoughts!  I think I have a new favorite this year - and it's the Christmas Cookie Latte.  

Please try Starbucks' new concoction and I'm sure you'll agree!!

Comments

  1. This is really wonderful dear. I will be throwing a party at best venues in Chicago this Christmas and for that I was looking for best ideas to do event planning. I think implementing your ideas will suit me best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also virtual edge and thank you letter for event organizer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...