Skip to main content

#OTWOLDiaries: Love is NEVER easy

I think I'll officially name my #OTWOL posts as #OTWOLDiaries, any suggestions?

...

So I missed the episode last night.  I went to dinner with my mom and brother. You see, he's getting married today and the night before I got married six years ago, we had dinner too.  It was a fun dinner with just the three of us.

I came home late because the traffic was bad.  I kissed my kids good night.  Fixed a few loose ends, packed and prepared for a long day tomorrow.

Then, I opened my laptop, typed in the website of where my mom watches the previous day's Kapamilya episodes.  And while waiting for the episode to load - I looked at my friend Grech's Twitter feed.  I saw the words - OUCH.  I got scared.  And then the episode loaded.

I just finished it.

I cried.

















The scene where Leah was sitting on the stairs (after she walked out on Tatang Sol singing).  She and Clark were talking about love.  It was then that I realized that - Love is NEVER easy.

I think I cried because I knew what Leah felt.  The doubt - I've been there.  It eats you up.  The negativity?  When it starts - it never ends.  Your looking glass suddenly shatters - well, it's so hard to put the pieces back together.  In fact, you can never put it back together.

So, I just want to say - to my brother and my sister in law Annlee.

Love is NEVER easy - but it finds a way.  It may take a short time for others, and a forever for others - but it finds a way, eventually.

I used to sarcastically laugh when I am told to *Remember why you fell in love in the first place!*  Since my heart was angry - all I could think of was * I was a fool then to believe!  Hahaha.. But it's true - try and remember why and how you fell in love with one another.  Look at me, I had to realize it while watching On the Wings of Love #OTWOL - silly diba?  But it hit a nerve, it sparked a once forgotten feeling.  And now - I'm learning again.

Today, as you both take a step to your FOREVER.  I truly, from the bottom of my heart wish you all the best.  I love you both very much and I don't think I can say this in person because I will just cry - so here nalang.  (Alam niyo naman na iyakin ako diba?)

Love each other.
Respect each other.
Forgive each other.

Love is not perfect, but it can be - if you make it perfect in your world.

Love is never easy, if it was then the world would be a much better place.  But it's not easy for a reason.  It's not easy because it will bring out the best and worst in you.  Take in the best, cultivate it.  Take out the worst and learn from it.

Love is never easy - but who cares?!

Love is love.

It makes the world go round.  And round.  And round.

LOVE is a wonderful thing.

Best wishes you two!!

Sana maging kasing *In Love* kayo ni Leah and Clark nung nasa San Francisco pa sila.  Nung hindi pa nakikita ni Leah si Nanang.  Iba pa ang LOVE sa kanya before that scene.  Hahaha!!

Congratulations, guys!!

#OTWOLApproval
#OTWOLTrustMe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...