Skip to main content

LOVING the Triger Tribe Activity Sets for kids

I honestly didn't have any idea on what Tiger Tribe is.  I am quite lazy to research, hihi.  But you know what, my friend Cheryl has this knack for spotting products that has potential.  We're actually very lucky that she decided to distribute Tiger Tribe here in the country.

Last weekend, the kids received their first Tiger Tribe Activity kits.



These are really interesting, organized and very well though of activity kits.  Here's a look inside:



Brilliant right?  On the left part is a booklet which teaches you how to draw - STEP BY STEP!  The kit has a sharpener, eraser and colored pencils.  On the right side, is a pad with very smooth and thick paper that has grids on them - to make learning to draw easier.  If you look closely (zoom in) the fairy page you'll see it also has grids to mark the spot where they'll start drawing.  

This is what the Construction Coloring Kit looks like when you open it up:





The left part is a case for the colored markers and stickers.  On the right side is the activity pad for coloring, following the dots and how to draw too!

My favorite part of this Construction Coloring set is this:


It has a built-in cardboad that you can use under the page you are coloring to avoid - BLEEDING!  I was silently doing the slow clap when I saw this.  They thought of EVERYTHING!  These little details I appreciate very very much.

I was blown away, these two kits.  It is perfect to keep the kids occupied - ANYTIME!  I like that this encourages drawing without the need to attend classes.  I really really like how well thought of this kit it.  Amazing.  They executed it very well.  

You know what the best part is? The price!  It's not as expensive as those Crayola Mess Free kits.  The How to Draw Kit is P645.00, while the Construction Coloring Set is P495.00.  I find the price really appealing, and I'm quite kuripot when it comes to these things.  

Think about this at P645.00, your child will be able to LEARN how to draw by just following the pictures in the booklet!  And not just basic drawing at that.  It makes the kids more observant, Kailee has been trying her hardest to copy the best she could the mermaids and fairies - and if you ask me, she's doing a very very good job.  Look at the video below.

Another thing that I LOVE about Triger Tribe is they're portable too!  It's clean and comes in a box that has a magnetic strap.  Everything is held in place - no mess, no spills and no hassle! Perfect for us mom and our kids!

Another good idea?  CHRISTMAS GIFTS!  They're very practical and mess free.  PERFECT!




BrightBrands, the local distributor of #TigerTribe has a lot more activity kits for your girl and boys.  Head on the their Facebook Page and see.




Here's the complete catalogue of Tiger Tribe from BrightBrand.  Please click the link below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByTzyaxBZ8itU3I1RE0tRGxtZEU


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w