Skip to main content

Jeunesse Anion Feminine Pads

I have to be very honest.  I have not heard of the brand Jeunesse Anion (a line of feminine pads).  I see it a few times on my FB feed and assumed it was imported.  My friend Kaye swears by this brand.  She even bought a box huge box of it.  He daughter Kyla is also a huge fan of the brand.  I honestly wanted to try it out, unfortunately it isn't available in my favorite grocery store.
A few months ago, I was sent a few packs to try.  I was really curious.  I felt though, that one time use might not be enough to be able to feel the difference.  I was honestly pessimistic, I assumed I needed a few months at the very least.  The timing was perfect since it was that time of the month.

So I tried it, and I really really liked it.

Being pessimistic on the *trial* period was beneficial pala, I did not have any expectations on the brand and so I started on a clean slate.  I was very much impressed with the Jeunesse feminine pad to be honest.  I felt the difference almost immediately.  You see, when I have my period I already know the the cycle of what will happen.  But when I started using Jeunesse Anion feminine pads, the *cycle* that I was already used to, changed drastically.

My usual cycle was like this:
Day 1 - very light flow
Day 2 - heavy flow
Day 3 - heavy flow
Day 4 - slightly heavy flow

I would be feeling really bloated, sluggish and coupled with cramping here and there.  I would be changing pads often because of the very heavy flow.  For the past months - when I would go out I would bring an extra set of clothes (+ undies) because I was afraid of having those unfortunate incidences.  I would usually turn down events when it was that time of the month because of my very heavy period.

A habit too was that before I sleep, I would lay out an additional layer of protection on my bed.  I would put those bubble sheets (the ones used for babies) on my side of the bed to avoid staining the bed sheet and mattress because of my very heavy flow.  I would do this every night until my period stopped.

But after trying Jeunuesse Anion pads my cycle drastically shifted to the better.  I honestly did not expect it to change that fast or even at all.  I mean, diba?  One time use, really?  But seriously - it really did.

My cycle for that *trial* period was:
Day 1 - light flow
Day 2 - very heavy flow
Day 3 - light to medium flow
Day 4 - very light flow to spotting

I felt the change almost immediately.  I wasn't as sluggish, in fact I was on the move.  I was not worried of an overflow so I did not feel the need to bring extra clothes - I did bring extra pads.  I felt more normal, no cramping and I didn't feel irritable.  I was actually in a very positive mood!  I made sure to notice what I felt since I was using the Jeunesse pads and I'm very happy with the results.  I really do think that the Anion strip really made a difference.  Placebo you'd say, but you know what - I felt better, I didn't feel like I needed to slow down during my period.

So what is the Anion strip?  Below is the picture of what the Anion strip looks like:


See that green strip?  Well, all the feminine pads had that Anion strip on them.  The anion strips emit negatively-charged molecules.  These negatively charges molecules help maintain freshness and protection, it also helps ease menstrual discomfort.

One thing I observed, was that whenever I went to the bathroom, I would feel the heavy flow of period gush through.  I never experience anything like that before with my old pads.  And it felt really nice as I feel that the gush was *properly* eliminated.  I would change the pads often too but the pads, I noticed were not as full compared to the other brands that I used before.  I really felt more clean and fresh.

Because I tried it, I'm now a believer of the brand.





I honestly forgot what it was like to use a non-wing  (ever since having used *wings* in the past) but with Jeunesse Anion, I like using the non-wing variant.  I actually preferred it over the non-wing, weird ba?  I felt really protected already.  Haha!  I think that's the most important thing, that we have the option to use non-wing or wing.  I assumed that all napkins had wings nowadays.  Hihi..  I was wrong!

The packaging is really nice too as its RESEALABLE.  Yes, you read that right - resealable!  When I saw the pack I was wondering on how to open it.  The pack was sealed shut without any perforation for easy opening.  Then I noticed something on the side of the package - I discovered, it was a sticker of sort that you peel to open and then it sticks back on to close and protect the whole pack.  Brilliant right?

I am now a believer of Jeunesse Anion napkins.

Jeunesse Anion sanitary napkins area available at Watsons's, selected Mercury Drug Stores and South Star Drug Stores, SM Department Stores health and beauty section, Robinson's Department Store and Supermarket, Landmark Department Store, PCX, Shopwise, Metro Gaisano and Waltermart.  You can also buy them online at Lazada.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w