Skip to main content

Refreshing Strawberry Cake from Strawberries & Cream PH

Strawberries are my FAVORITE fruit in the whole wide world.  Every where I go, it's strawberries that I look for.  That's why I was so excited to see my friend Mira's venture into this tin cakes thingy!  I just had to contain my excitement and wait till I finished my *ge-lai* to order.

One Sunday I was pleasantly surprised that this bronze-y tin can arrived.


The aroma of the strawberries were heavenly, I wanted to dig in immediately - but first, I needed to take pictures.  They use FRESH strawberries for their cakes and that tells you something - quality!  I knew I had to take a bite.  I was honestly thinking if there was a technique of some sort on how to take the first bite - how to make that first scoop, but then - there was really no one way - so I simply let my spoon dig in.

And I scooped again.  And again.  And again.


 It's really light, just the right amount of sweet, the cream is a perfect balance to the soft chiffon and fresh strawberries.  I really liked the soft chiffon, I really did and it was perfect and dainty and so feminine.  I don't know - but I found it quite elegant.  I'm weird that way.

If you like something refreshing then this is for you.  Order now!
Facebook Page - Strawberries and Cream PH








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Movie passes to FESTIVAL MALL CINEMAS!

This month, I am celebrating my blog's 5th anniversary! To start the month right, I am giving away eight (8) movie passes to Festival Mall Cinemas!! All you need to do is leave a comment. Any comment will do! Just include your name and email address so I can contact you in case you win!! You can join as many times as you want.  Winner will be picked via Random.org. This is a winner take all contest, so only one winner will get to have all the eight (8) movie passes! Contest will run from today until the end of the week - November 6, 2010 at 11:59pm Manila time.  I will be announcing the winner on Sunday - November 7, 2010! Good luck!!

the canDIshhh tales : 10th BLOGniversary GIVEAWAY!!

10 years is, WOW! Unbelievable. So, to celebrate my 10th year of blogging today - I'm doing a GIVEAWAY hosted by my favorite brands!! :)  This is just one way of me saying THANK YOU to ALL of my readers and to ALL the brands that have given me their trust and support! Here are just some of the stuff that I will be giving away!! The coveted 2016 Starbucks Moleskine Planner ! Starbucks Beverage Coupons! Melissa Slip-Ons!! K-Pallete stuff I got in Tokyo! GIFT PACKS from the following brands: Serenitea GCs Sevilla Sausage packs Paper Chic Studio  the Bento Mommas Clorox, Glad & Pinesol Philippines Vikings Luxury Buffet GC for 2 Lysol Philippines House of Praise CDs I will make this giveaway really really SIMPLE for everyone!  Just follow do the Rafflecopter instruction and most importantly, leave the following details on the comment section below .  One comment entry PER p...

Blog Anniversary Giveaway!

For my blog's 5th anniversary, I'm giving away goodies - and it's a winner take ALL! Image borrowed from THIS site Thank you for eavesdropping for five years. I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying reading my whatever things! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU! Here's the loot: 12 - J&J Mini Body Lotions 1 - Carmex Lip Balm 2 - The Face Shop Masks 1 - Amu'in Insect Repellant 1 - Amu'in Body Mist Joining is really simple: 1)   Leave the following details on the comment section of this post:      a)  Greet me!! :)      b)  Your name      c)  Your email address ( a valid email address please!)      d)  Share this message to your social networking site:  Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Friendster, Etc.   Blog Anniversary Giveaway!   http://candishhh.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html 2)   Kindly complete the details above - re...