Skip to main content

Bebe Chic Perry - a back pack, diaper bag!

To be honest, I never thought of a back pack as a diaper bag.  I'm used to seeing those sling type or shoulder bag types.  We used to have those Skip Hop ones but they've long been stored and I can't remember where we kept them.  It then occurred to me that a back pack is actually a brilliant idea, I mean it keeps both your hands free, you don't need to keep switching shoulders because a backpack balances the weight equally on both shoulders.  Why wasn't this explored years ago?

Two years ago, I met a co-parent Catherine - little did I know that she is a mompreneur and that she and her husband founded Bebe Chic bags.  It was only last year, when I bumped into her at ExpoMom North that I knew all of this!  She was manning her booth!  They distribute bobbleart bags, Cricut machines and Bebe Chic! Since bumping into her, we became friends and are in constant communication with each other.  And so after giving birth, she sent me a present, their newest design!!

I must say, this is the prettiest diaper bag that I have seen in my life:



Meet Perry, one of Bebe Chic's newest models.  This is a quilted back pack diaper bag.  Look at it, does it seem like a diaper bag to you?  Well, to me it's not - it looks so chic and so elegant right?  You know what I noticed, first when I received it?  The zippers!  Look at the golden color - you'll be amazed on how smooth the zippers are when you open and close the bags and enclosures!  I am one to always test zippers in a bag, an important thing is that the motion of opening and closing should be smooth without any stops or hitches - and I must say, the Perry's zippers passed my test.




This is the Perry's back side.  It's a backpack alright, but they've included some straps (left and right side) velcro that you can use to hang the bag on your strollers!  Brilliant right?  In my mind, since it's already a aback pack - there is no need to hang it on the stroller, but then here it is!  You can hang it on your stroller!  There's a zipper on the side that you can use as an additional compartment, inside it is a padded changing mat that matches the design of the bag!  Matchy matchy, I like!  The shoulder straps are soft and easily adjustable, just pull on the plastic attachment to loosen or pull the exposed strap to tighten - it's very easy!  So easy that you don't even need to take the backpack off your shoulders to adjust!




Look how roomy it is from the inside!  I like that it opens up wide.  No need to dig into the bag to look for its contents.  As you can see, you can put a LOT of stuff there.  There's also a zipped compartment at the back to keep your valuables.  There are also garterized pockets on both sides of the bag (inside).  Outside the bag there are also two insulated garterized pockets to hold keep warm or cool beverages (or breast milk)!  See that golden ring right in the middle on top of the zipper compartment?  Well, that's a ring so you can hang it on to a - hook!  Think public bathrooms, it's there so you can hang the bag while you get your things in order!  Hahaha...  Brilliant, right?!

I am so loving this very well thought of back pack type diaper bag.  It has a very stable bottom too, so it stands by itself when you lay it on a table, chair or on the ground.  It's doesn't look too kiddie, nor is it cutesy, but instead exudes a sophisticated elegant feel.  I'm so loving this diaper bag!  It's so stylish yet so practical.

Bebe Chic Perry comes in Navy and Black.  Classy, right?

Thank you Catherine and Mike!  Thank you for the love and friendship!  Thank you for thinking of us moms and parents.

Follow Bebe Chic on these social media accounts:
Instagram - Bebe Chic
Facebook - Bebe Chic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w