Skip to main content

honesbee + Shopwise: Gift, Party Essentials and Food items - CHECK!

Time is something that we have no control of, especially now that it's the holiday season!  Traffic, the Christmas shopping, meeting deadlines before the year ends.  Most everything is in a rush!  One of the best gifts I have received this year is the gift of time - time spent with my family, doing what is more important.  The food shopping, I have left it all in the hands of honestbee!  Thank heavens for honestbee - shopping for gift, party essentials and food items is such a breeze!

Lookie lookie here:



So in love with the alphabet pasta!  My kids enjoy eating them because they can see and spell words!  I know it's a babaw thing, but if I can get my kids to enjoy eating more - then I welcome it!  The pistachios are a wonderful treat too, as they come is a packaging that is just perfect for me.  The wine selection, the milk and other beverages - ready to be put in the cart and checked out.

I'm liking this collaboration very very much!





Have all of your Christmas essentials from Shopwise delivered with honestbee!

Christmas is the most awaited time of the year, where we all come together with our loved ones. From long chats over Noche Buena to unwrapping gifts for our family and friends, it’s the little things that make this holiday special. But with the season also comes the rush, making it hard to find time to prepare for all the festivities and have everything perfect and on time for the celebrations.

To help you get through the jam packed times, honestbee, Asia's fastest growing food service powered by community and technology, has partnered with another leading hypermarket chain, Shopwise. “We’re living up to our promise of giving our customers more choices for their online grocery shopping, especially if they are looking for more affordable options for their daily essentials” said Crystal Gonzalez, Managing Director of honestbee Philippines.

honestbee can now bring you everything you need for the holiday, from your party essentials, Christmas gifts, and different ingredients to fill your dinner table with delicious meals. Choose from Shopwise’s wide selection of groceries, clothes, toys, and home essentials that will go easy on your budget. These include notable brands such as Papa Alfredo, Sunharvest, SnapMax and Southdale Farm, and also quality affordable wines from French Cellar, Wine Makers Reserve, and Red Peak to complete you holiday dinners.

“We always try to find solutions to provide our customers the best and most convenient way to shop. Because of the changing lifestyles of modern moms, our partnership with honestbee allows us to still give them access to affordable quality goods,” said Anna Barrozo, Marketing Director of Shopwise. 

So don’t think about all that Christmas stress because honestbee has got you covered! Enjoy your holiday with all the affordable products you need from Shopwise sent straight to your doorstep.


Download the honestbee app for free on Apple App Store or Google Play Store and sign up for an account now. For more information, visit www.honestbee.ph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w