Skip to main content

Nimble Milk Buster - Easy Peasy Bottle Washing

One of the things I do not look forward to when it comes to chores is washing dishes.  When I was younger, I would volunteer washing dishes - mainly because I wanted to play with water.  But as I grew up, I found it really tedious - I'm OC so I make sure to use extra dishwashing liquid to really clean the dishes.  Using more dishwashing liquid meant - drier hands.  It's the chemicals really, right?

Having a new baby entails a LOT of washing.  Washing bottles, teethers, toys, breast pump parts, utensils and etc.  It's a never ending cycle really.  But what made me a bit worried was - how do I wash all the bottles and breast pump parts while traveling?  I was stumped to be honest.  I recall brining along a hand carry trolley that had ice packs to store my milk and pump parts - but that was traveling without any children.  It's a different time now - we mostly travel as a family - with two older kids + now, Shobe.  How will I do it this time?  It was a thought that made me think hard of a strategy.  A days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months - and I was stumped.  I couldn't figure it out.  I was ready to accept that I had to carry an additional bag for all of those things.

Then one day, I saw on my IG feed - Nimble Philippines.  I was really curious on the Milk Buster, so I inquired and bought myself the big spray bottle.


When I got it, I immediately tried it out on a bottle that I recently used.  I made sure that the bottle was oily (You know oily breast milk is) I followed the instructions, and it said to spray it two times, put in water and shake.

So I did just that.  In my head this phrase was on repeat 'please work! please work!'  because I really wanted it to work!  So when I opened the bottle and emptied the frosty water content - I made sure to test it.  I put my fingers inside the bottle and tried to feel if it was squeaky or if it was still greasy.

It was squeaky!  I was really amazed because most of the time, with regular bottle cleaners - my Yayas and I would always need a sponge/silicone bottle brush to clean out the bottles!  It was ALWAYS that way.  These brushes were needed to make sure that the bottles are squeaky clean.  It was a concern for us if the bottle was still greasy, if it was - we would always make sure to wash it again until it passed our standards.

Can you believe it?  There was no need for any type of bottle brush to make it squeaky clean!  That's when I knew that Nimble's Milk Buster is a winner.  Not only was it handy and convenient, it is packed with the right amount of power to take away the greasy breast milk residue.  Yaya B was also impressed because it has cut her washing time into half!  We would still occasionally check the inside of the bottle for the greasy feel - but every single time that we do, we end up shaking our heads because - the Milk Buster is the real deal.

I was so happy to have come across Nimble's Milk Buster in Instagram.  I swear, it has been my companion since purchasing one.  I have it in my pump bag ready for battle for when we go out.  I am very happy to have found it at a perfect time too!  It was meant to be, really meant to be.

To show you how easy it is to use and bring around:



I had to re-pack the Milk Buster because of the Airport/Customs restrictions - but it's still Milk Buster inside the slim spray bottle.  (Just so you know Nimble Milk Buster really has a TRAVEL size, but I decided not to get it (at that time) because the hoarder in me always thinks of the worst case scenario - I feared that the travel size wasn't enough for my personal use!  Hahaha.. But when I got back, I realized that the Travel size was really enough. Hihi)  Watch the video below:



I am really in love with Nimble's Milk Buster, it's reliable, it's super easy to use and so convenient!  It cleans most anything too!  Baby bottles, breast pump parts, nipples, cups, utensils and etc.  I swear, it's the easiest thing ever - it made me look forward to washing my breastfeeding stuff again!  Hahahaha..

Nimble Milk Buster is made from plant based cleaning products.  It doesn't have any chemicals nor dyes.  The original spray bottle is powerful too - I mean at first I thought, was two sprays enough?  It is enough!  You can add more but trust that those two sprays are enough for to clean a bottle.  And the best part it, all you need to do is shake shake shake!  You can still use brushes to thoroughly clean - but if you're on the go - then shake shake it is!

Cleaning bottles and breast pump parts had never been this so easy and convenient!  I don't need to worry about sour smelling bottles that I will bring home after a day out.  I can now conveniently just wash them after every use, anytime, anywhere!  We are gifted our time back with Nimble's Milk Buster.

I highly recommend this product whether you are traveling or not.

Please visit Nimble Philippines on Facebook and Nimble Babies on Instagram for more details and information on their products (they have more!).

Thank you Candice for bringing it in the country!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breastfeeding Mama!

"Welcome to the Milk Mama Diaries Carnival (July). For this month, we join the National Nutrition Council - Department of Health in celebrating Nutrition Month with the theme "Isulong ang Breastfeeding - Tama, Sapat at EKsklusibo!" Participants will share their experiences in promoting breastfeeding or their tips on how breastfeeding should be promoted. Please scroll down to the end of this post and check out the other carnival participants." When I got pregnant, I knew instantly that I would be breastfeeding my baby.  My mom found it odd that I decided to breastfeed - this was because I grew up formula fed.  My twin brother and I were given formula since birth, there was no attempt whatsoever to breastfeed.  In fact my mom recounted that she was given medicine to stop the milk production.  My pedia, Dr. Joy Ty-Sy said that during my mom's time (when she had us) it was the boom of formulas, that it was the trend that time.  I grew up with formula, my c

ANSON SUPERMARKET - Grocery delivery!!

Sharing is caring, so we can't keep it a secret any longer.  THIS is where we get out groceries!  Well, Anson Supermarket has been where we have been purchasing all of our kids' diapers!  From Kailee to Connor to Shobe!  Yes, yes, yes! A week into the lockdown, it just occurred to us that we can get our groceries from them - but then we thought, we didn't want to force them to do it - after all it's a different time now.  But when we asked and they said yes, it was like we won the lottery.  We sent out our list - a very VERY SPECIFIC list and voila after a day or two (we weren't in a rush) they told us to schedule a pick up.  Please remember that I am sharing this with you guys because I believe so much in the saying 'sharing is caring'.  Please be mindful of your language and respect those who will call or message you about your orders.  Also note that some items might NOT be available - so manage your expectations.   They're a full functioning

#CookingQuest: Winter Melon Soup ala Didi #EnhancedCommunity

One of the things that gets ooohs and aaaahs in a chinese restaurant is the #WinterMelonSoup.   You may ask why?  Well because with this soup, restaurants use the winter melon itself as a huge bowl to serve the soup!  It's a sight to see as you'll be amazed how they were able to pull it off.  You'll see the whole winter melon, and then suddenly they're take out the top part and when you peek in, the soup is inside together with meat bits and other veggies!  My mom has tried it at home, and I remember her being nervous that the winter melon doesn't break apart, kunde sira ang presentation! So during this #EnhancedCommunityQuarantine, I chanced upon Theo's Farm that they have winter melon, so I ordered.  When I saw it - I knew I wouldn't be able to pull off the carving and serving the winter melon.  It actually made the preparation easier.  I had to ask my mom, and she told me to steam the winter melon to soften it.  Honestly, I don't think I can w